GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1

+3
Ev
SensHulk
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Really not looking great for the blues... No goals scored again.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm gonna be toast.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tim looking like an early favourite.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I might get one series right

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Murray gets pulled after giving up 4 goals on 30 shots through two periods. Penguins score 3 in the third to put a little scare into the Lightning but Tampa prevails to even the series. Now that Fleury has seen game action (and Murray gave up 4 goals), do you go to Fleury or Murray in what is, now, a best of 3?

Allen will go in game 4 tonight. Is that a desperation move from Hitch? A way to shake up the Blues, who really have not played well? Or is it, simply, that Elliott has not played well? Blues have scored 2 goals in 3 games and managed to win one, despite their goalie playing poorly. Weird how that goes.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see the blues find the back of the net more often. The Sharts really gave them a hard time in the third. This could go the whole 7 in my opinion.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not dead yet. I'm feeling better. I think I'll go for a walk.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fleury to start game 5. Daley is done for the season (fractured ankle). I expect them to now try to hit Letang with all they've got. Defensive depth isn't exactly one of Pittsburgh's strengths.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well will you look at that! Tampa takes the lead!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Well will you look at that! Tampa takes the lead!

Wasn't Fleury's fault. It was the coach's fault, for putting in Fleury. Nothing he could do on the OT winner (shot is high and wide, hits Johnson in the shoulder and bounces in past Fleury). But that first one by Killorn was one of those "perfect" shots, the wraparound in the third was really bad rebound control, the tying second goal was also bad positioning. Basically, looked like a goalie who hasn't started a game in nearly 2 months being asked to take his team to the Cup Final.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I really should stop picking against the lightning....pittsburgh media is destroying Malkin/Crosby/Letang.  

http://triblive.com/sports/robrossi/10497434-74/penguins-crosby-game

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Whoa! And here I thought US media didn't care about hockey.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Tim looking like an early favourite.

You jinxed it for me. Thanks for nothing.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Tim looking like an early favourite.

You jinxed it for me. Thanks for nothing.
TipHat

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Sharks and Bolts both finish it in 6 then spader has a huge lead (21 over Tim and 23 over me).

Needless to say, "Go Blues!"

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes go blues and go pens!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Yes go blues and go pens!

NoWayyyyy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pittsburgh and St Louis going back with Murray and Elliott, respectively.

Personally, I'd like to see Murray win one more and then get roasted in game 7. And Elliott needs a couple shutouts.

By the way, all four teams have played both their starter and the backup (although Reimer has not actually started a game). This is quite rare.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum