GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF POOL - PICK YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1

+3
Ev
SensHulk
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna have to think about this one. I really think SJ will win.

I guess Pittsburgh keeps rolling with Murray in net.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's sharks time. In 7

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Sharks in 6

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

at the end of the day it's hard to bet on Joe Thornton to win anything meaningful

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:at the end of the day it's hard to bet on Joe Thornton to win anything meaningful

By all means, bet against him. Nod Cheering Beer

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Ev wrote:at the end of the day it's hard to bet on Joe Thornton to win anything meaningful

By all means, bet against him. Nod Cheering Beer

Penguins are the favourite, so I just might.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:It's sharks time.  In 7

Road win? You sure?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Well...this sucks. I've picked against the sharks in every series...do I learn my lesson? Doesn't matter, I'm not winning this thingy.

Penguins in 7. All California teams lose their first shot at the stanley cup Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Well...this sucks.  I've picked against the sharks in every series...do I learn my lesson?  Doesn't matter, I'm not winning this thingy.

Penguins in 7.  All California teams lose their first shot at the stanley cup Sarcasm

15 teams lose their shot at the Stanley Cup each year.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I really would like the Sharks to win but I feel like he pens have the edge. None the less, I'm not winning this either so I'll pick the Sharks in 6 just because I have to go against my gut.

EDIT: just noticed that EV picked the pens in 5. Well now the sensible thing is definitely go with the opposite. I'm sticking to my prediction of Sharks in 6.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PIT6 for me. Yes, a road win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:It's sharks time.  In 7

Road win?  You sure?

I dunno, I guess.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I really would like the Sharks to win but I feel like he pens have the edge. None the less, I'm not winning this either so I'll pick the Sharks in 6 just because I have to go against my gut.

EDIT: just noticed that EV picked the pens in 5. Well now the sensible thing is definitely go with the opposite. I'm sticking to my prediction of Sharks in 6.

i have three less points than you

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I really would like the Sharks to win but I feel like he pens have the edge. None the less, I'm not winning this either so I'll pick the Sharks in 6 just because I have to go against my gut.

i have three less points than you
Three huge points!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Keep in mind, picking the correct team gets you 16 points; and if you also pick the correct number of games you get a bonus 8. Unless you are 25 points back you are not out of it yet (unless you pick the same as whoever is ahead of you).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

San Jose in 6.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, all picks are in and here are the possible outcomes:

PIT4: Michallica
PIT5: Ev
PIT6: (tie) Michallica, me
PIT7: Michallica
SJS4,5,6: Tim
SJS7: SD

Spader and Flo are mathematically eminated.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Holy smokes.  Way to math it up, Walter. If I had gone SJ in 7, would that have changed things?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum