GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+14
DirtyDave
LeCaptain
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
TheAvatar
spader
Flo The Action
tim1_2
PTFlea
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Can people stop acting like that women's hockey game was exciting? White knights...

I don't even know what you're talking about.  I assume you're replying to stuff on Twitter again?

naw everywhere lol. The Clarkson Cup that was here yesterday

Ah. Yeah, I saw a few things about the Clarkson Cup, but didn't know what that was.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Can people stop acting like that women's hockey game was exciting? White knights...

I don't even know what you're talking about.  I assume you're replying to stuff on Twitter again?

I was wondering why I kept seeing Habs jerseys all over the Centrum around 2PM yesterday. Sure, one of them was a "Poulin" but a lot were of Price/Suban/Pacioretty/etc.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Ah.  Yeah, I saw a few things about the Clarkson Cup, but didn't know what that was.

It's the Cup for a 5-team league. If hope it doesn't mean that 4 teams make it in (would suck for the one team that doesn't). Not that winning Cup in a 5 team league is all that rare. Just ask Leafs fans over 60.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Clarkie Mac won't play this week, but apparently hopes to return for the final four games of the season. Why he would do that, I dunno. Take the extra few months.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just to get a feel for where he's at. He's trained hard and will be cleared obviously

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Found NEELY. Nice to see we share the same views on everything.

https://disqus.com/by/senschirp-8a6adfadeaa80359186cb80ce7097ddf/

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who cares?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I do. I miss NEELY.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What is this and why do you think that's Neely?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:What is this and why do you think that's Neely?

SensChirp. Definitely NEELY. Just read the comments

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would assume he's saying the same things we are. Hoffman out, Zibanejad upgraded and culture change . Same as we've been saying. I loved him as a poster, but the dramatics were a but much.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He's saying he likes Zibby now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Meh, it could go either way. I'd personally love to upgrade him, but I'm starting to think that might not be possible. A couple of big wingers might compensate as we continue to hope that zbad can take the next step.

His size and speed is tantalizing for sure

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I would assume he's saying the same things we are.  Hoffman out, Zibanejad upgraded and culture change .  Same as we've been saying.  I loved him as a poster, but the dramatics were a but much.
same exact things more or less.
i don't think anyone here can say differently. Hoffman is debatable, some want him to stay some want him out and that's probably the biggest difference among us(apart from ceci if you're SSF).
I like Hoffman for what he brings but it can be frustrating at times to watch him play his own style without adapting to the teams. if there's a right move sure, you have to make it. there's no debate about having to send a clear as day message to that room. i'm just worried about our depth on the left side going into next year.

plus there is something nagging at me with Hoffman. yeah, the kid wants a raise and right now it does look like he's trying to amass points so that he can get that fat contract. but we all saw how he was playing at the beginning of the year. we saw a much more defensively reliable Hoffman. something happened mid-way throughout the year that he reverted back to being a bit more selfish. i wonder if it's not that contract looming over his head. i wonder if with a multi year deal if he might not start focusing on other aspects of his game once again. he looks like he's capable of doing that, but as of right now something seems to be driving him back to his old ways.

but as of right now the coach doesn't get the whole attention of players and that's a problem. probably coming from both sides.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Meh, it could go either way.  I'd personally love to upgrade him, but I'm starting to think that might not be possible.   A couple of big wingers might compensate as we continue to hope that zbad can take the next step.

I just don't see who's available via trade that is an upgrade.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Meh, it could go either way.  I'd personally love to upgrade him, but I'm starting to think that might not be possible.   A couple of big wingers might compensate as we continue to hope that zbad can take the next step.

I just don't see who's available via trade that is an upgrade.

Me neither. I thought maybe duchene, but I doubt it now. Although Colorado will have issues with the cap soon

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:What is this and why do you think that's Neely?

SensChirp. Definitely NEELY. Just read the comments

I post there and XYZ hasn't attacked me yet so it can't be NEELY.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trade ZBad and Chabot for Drouin, sign David Backes, win the Cup for years to come. Easy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum