GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #18: Red Wings @ Sens - 7:30pm - Monday Nov. 16 2015

+8
Flo The Action
spader
Ev
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ev wrote:Wiercioch is the sens worst d by a mile

Time for trades. Lots of 'em.

Let's do this thang!

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:murray has to be close to pulling some sort of trigger. i mean this season is getting out of control fast.

Don't know if you.pve checked but were second in our division.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:murray has to be close to pulling some sort of trigger. i mean this season is getting out of control fast.

thats a testament of how crap our division is and how many looser points we are managing. point is we crap the bed constantly. do we look like a contender? do we? not Cussing likely.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We're 2nd in the division and I believe it's fair to say that nobody, including the team, coaching staff, fans and media are really happy with the way we play.

We need to stabilize that defense no matter where we are in the standings.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:Also Pageau needs to eat more he stopped skating and hitting.

Seriously. He was flying at first. He needs to get back to his game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:

thats a testament of how crap our division is and how many looser points we are managing. point is we crap the bed constantly. do we look like a contender? do we? not Cussing likely.

The point is your statement was very incorrect and filled with hyperbole. A season getting out of control would be what the jackets or oilers are going through.

Loser points count. This team is loaded with offense so that does make them a contender

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:We're 2nd in the division and I believe it's fair to say that nobody, including the team, coaching staff, fans and media are really happy with the way we play.

I'm pretty happy. We score goals and are second in the division. They will get better so that makes me even more happy.

I don't care how we play as long as we get points

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:

The point is your statement was very incorrect and filled with hyperbole. A season getting out of control would be what the jackets or oilers are going through.

Loser points count. This team is loaded with offense so that does make them a contender
been taking pointers from prags I see.

this team is nothing near a contender no matter how many points we get if this is the way our D is gonna play. at this rate if we keep playing the way we play we are barely in the playoffs and looking at a sweep on our way to the golfing season.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

on another note. wideman? you cannot take this guy out.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:We're 2nd in the division and I believe it's fair to say that nobody, including the team, coaching staff, fans and media are really happy with the way we play.

I'm pretty happy. We score goals and are second in the division. They will get better so that makes me even more happy.

You're different. We would get swept in the first round and you'd be happy for the next season lol.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:
Ev wrote:

You're different. We would get swept in the first round and you'd be happy for the next season lol.
"Different" Sarcasm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's unfortunate that our bottom 4 D are terrible right now, while our #1 D is prone to the odd defensive lapse...so really, there is no "shutdown" pairing or anything even close to that. It's just the wild west out there and you hope we can outscore the competition.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Which way is he pointing the gun?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:

been taking pointers from prags I see.

this team is nothing near a contender no matter how many points we get if this is the way our D is gonna play. at this rate if we keep playing the way we play we are barely in the playoffs and looking at a sweep on our way to the golfing season.

WTF Again! We're in 2nd because the rest of the Atlantic is pathetic, but if we continue like this we won't be in 2nd for long.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boston and Buffalo are just 4 back, Boston has 2 games in hand and Buffalo has 1. Florida and Detroit are just 2 points back; Tampa as well, although we've got 2 games in hand on them.

Point is a 2-game winning streak by a couple of those teams and we could go from 2nd to outside of a wildcard spot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:It's unfortunate that our bottom 4 D are terrible right now, while our #1 D is prone to the odd defensive lapse...so really, there is no "shutdown" pairing or anything even close to that.  It's just the wild west out there and you hope we can outscore the competition.

He missed a hip-check. Still forced him to the outside where his only play was to go around the net, and Methot had him on the other side. If Anderson is in Beast Mode then the first two goals don't go in. Hell, on the first one, *any* NHL goalie should have stopped that.

But the real stink on this team is how they let the momentum just go. After Ryan scored late to tie it up, you figure that's it, against all those odds (Chiasson getting the slash call in the last 5 minutes when numerous ones didn't get called earlier) they came back and tied it, the pendulum has swung all the way over to the other side. And then they lay an egg in OT. Awful.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, that first goal was awful and put us in a tough spot. That's pretty much exclusively on Matrix (who later kept us within reach in the 3rd)...although Karlsson's play there was beyond soft. Despite the points we're somehow managing to pick up, there's no doubt that our defensive needs improvement, and soon, if we're going to make the playoffs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Always good to pick up points when we're clearly not playing our best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum