GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AjBsp3GbL48qr8Jnm8ZzeTkJfwM6?slug=ap-coyotes-carcillosuspended&prov=ap&type=lgns

Does this mean Grats dresses tonight?

2Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:51 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah supposedly "he is going to prove to Ottawa that he can play" He's also getting ready for a fight with Neil... It was in today's sun...

3Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:53 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

aw man i hope it isnt blacked out in my area and i can tape it.... that would be a heated fight.

4Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:55 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:aw man i hope it isnt blacked out in my area and i can tape it.... that would be a heated fight.

Well it is suppose to be on sportsnet east tonight, so I'd think we'll be ok... But then again you just never know...

Has Rogers come out with the CI schedule yet? to anyone's knowledge?

5Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

yeah but stupid Bell and stupid NHL are under the impression that living in Brampton is Sens Territory, and I guess they black it out in Sens territory so that you must buy tickets to the game? That's what the Bell woman said.

I think it was Cronie that said sometimes the game says it is blacked out but come game time it is not.

The big point is I am definitely not in Sens region.... unfortunately i am in Leafs territory.

6Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:08 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:yeah but stupid Bell and stupid NHL are under the impression that living in Brampton is Sens Territory, and I guess they black it out in Sens territory so that you must buy tickets to the game? That's what the Bell woman said.

I think it was Cronie that said sometimes the game says it is blacked out but come game time it is not.

The big point is I am definitely not in Sens region.... unfortunately i am in Leafs territory.

No, that shouldn't be the case... The sens have sell-outs almost every night... They wouldn't black out to the local area... The only time I get blacked out for Sens games is if i'm watching it on CI and it's playing on one of the local channels.. Then it gets blacked out on CI, but I can still watch it on whatever local channel is playing it... I have a real hard time believing that the sens would black out the games, but maybe it was, but I wouldn't understand why..

7Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

smash88 wrote:Yeah supposedly "he is going to prove to Ottawa that he can play" He's also getting ready for a fight with Neil... It was in today's sun...
He only said that he's not worried about Neil and that he probably has the advantage.

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/10/17/7113721-sun.html
I'm not really worried one bit (about fighting Neil). I probably
already have the advantage so there's no need to worry," said
McGrattan.
I don't see him publicly saying he's going to fight him.

8Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Im really hoping they don't black out this or any future games on SNETE or A-OTT.

9Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:41 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
smash88 wrote:Yeah supposedly "he is going to prove to Ottawa that he can play" He's also getting ready for a fight with Neil... It was in today's sun...
He only said that he's not worried about Neil and that he probably has the advantage.

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/10/17/7113721-sun.html
I'm not really worried one bit (about fighting Neil). I probably
already have the advantage so there's no need to worry," said
McGrattan.
I don't see him publicly saying he's going to fight him.

No but the fact that he even mentions that means that he's thinking of it.. I don't mean he's going to be looking out for Neil, but to call him out like that, I really wouldn't be surprised to see one... He surely dosen't say "i'm not going to fight Neil"

10Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:41 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

When Neil gets injured in the fight, maybe we get to see more of Bass.

11Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Empty Re: Dan Carcillo Suspended 2 games Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

smash88 wrote:No but the fact that he even mentions that means that he's thinking of it.. I don't mean he's going to be looking out for Neil, but to call him out like that, I really wouldn't be surprised to see one... He surely dosen't say "i'm not going to fight Neil"
Oh I'm sure he was fed the question by Garrioch in between bites of his meatball sub. Heh heh.

Garrioch: "So... so.. so.. um... you gonna fight Neil? Huh? Fight Neil?"
Grats: "You are an idiot."
Garrioch: "Oh man, gimme something for the Sun... I need to write something."
Grats: "Fine... here's your sound bite: I'm not worried about Neil."

HA HA!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum