GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 3: Canadiens @ Sens - Sunday, Apr 19th, 7:00pm

+8
Vandelay
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Hoags
PTFlea
Ev
NEELY
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vandelay wrote:No Stewart, please!  If there's one thing this team has going of it, it's team chemistry and a strong work ethic.  I'd say Hoffman is the only guy mailing it in and that's just because he bails every single time he might get hit.  

There's no need to overreact here.  They mounted a historic comeback to make it in and they ran out of gas.  Ryan is definitely injured, Michalek hasn't found his hands yet, and Stone has no wrist shot.  That's a big chunk of scoring gone missing.  If they hadn't taken all those penalties last night, we would have won.  

They need a vet that can skate to play with Ceci.  That's about it.  ROR would be nice and if Andreosn, Wier, and a piece gets it done, we're laughing.

Sounds about bang on to me.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why would Anderson go back to Colorado?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Does he even have a NTC?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Why would Anderson go back to Colorado?

Better question is why would they want him back.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, yeah, all I meant was, why would he be included in any deal with the Avs? Doesn't make sense from their perspective.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anderson lands in either Edmonton or San Jose. Don't think it's too far off that Anderson is traded for Pitts 1st rounder or Edm 2nd. Both would have somewhat similar value but obviously not exactly the same.

Ottawa is going to have to move a lot of bodies this year, Murray needs to stop handing out one way deals to marginal NHLers as often as he does because if the team was played as Murray put it together it wouldn't have been anywhere near the playoffs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum