GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th

+6
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Ev
NEELY
rooneypoo
spader
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Empty GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:42 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anderson starts, Hammond backs up.

Greening in for Smith, Cowen in for Wiercioch.

In other news... someone start a GDT, please!

Sens have a chance to keep a hold on their destiny with a crucial game over the Panthers.

This should be a great game. Let's get another streak going today!

Cheering

Sens lines, according to dailyfaceoff.com

Mac-Turris-Stone
Hoff-ZBad-Ryan
Smith-Legwand-Chiasson
Condra-JGP-Lazar

Meth-EK
PW-Ceci
Boro-Gryba

Matrix
The Hamburglar

Cats roll

Huberdeau-Barkov-Ageless One
NoPassPirri-Trocheck-Hayes
Jokinen-Bolland-Boyes
Upshall-MacKenzie-Kopecky

Campbell-Ekblad
Mitchell-Gudbranson
Kulikov-Petrovic

Luuuuuuu
LastChanceEllis

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Well, this is weird...

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 16m16 minutes ago
Via @nic_stpierre projected Sens lines vs FLA:

Condra-Turris-Stone
Greening-Zibanejad-Ryan
MacArthur-Pageau-Lazar
Hoffman-Legwand-Chiasson

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Agree with taking Smith out, he has completely lost the will to play the game that got him to the NHL. The team has been awful since he's been back for the most part.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Agree with taking Smith out, he has completely lost the will to play the game that got him to the NHL.  The team has been awful since he's been back for the most part.

Granted, if he scores on that breakaway, we're probably singing a different tune...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

rooneypoo wrote:
NEELY wrote:Agree with taking Smith out, he has completely lost the will to play the game that got him to the NHL.  The team has been awful since he's been back for the most part.

Granted, if he scores on that breakaway, we're probably singing a different tune...

Absolutely but the really doesn't take away from the fact he hasn't done a thing for the team in a very, very long time. He signed his long term deal and completely called it a career it seems... this is coming from a person who really, really liked this player but it's clear as day he does not play with the same kind of drive and passion he used to when trying to make it to the NHL.

Greening for all his faults, the biggest being he's an awful NHL hockey player, at least tries and is a guy you want to do well. Smith... you just look at and ask "wtf happened?".

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's paul maclean fault imo. They told smith to settle down a bit and let neil take care of the fighting and nasty play. Smith has also had some injuries.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:It's paul maclean fault imo. They told smith to settle down a bit and let neil take care of the fighting and nasty play. Smith has also had some injuries.

You might be very right on all accounts there but the fact still remains he's just lost it.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:It's paul maclean fault imo. They told smith to settle down a bit and let neil take care of the fighting and nasty play. Smith has also had some injuries.

You think Cameron just let's players follow the instructions from the last coach? scratch That doesn't make any sense to me.

Or do you think that MacLean's instructions caused Smith to irrevocably change his game, and now he can't go back? Either way, your suggestion doesn't ring true to me.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

You might be very right on all accounts there but the fact still remains he's just lost it.

No I agree but it's at least a decent contract

Also Cowen will pot one today. You read it here first.,

10GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

You think Cameron just let's players follow the instructions from the last coach? scratch That doesn't make any sense to me.

Or do you think that MacLean's instructions caused Smith to irrevocably change his game, and now he can't go back? Either way, your suggestion doesn't ring true to me.

Yeah he can't go back because he's not confident. Paul made him lose his confidence.

11GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:02 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:

MacLean made Smith change his game completely and it's to the point where he might not be able to go back.

12GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Captur12

13GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

No I agree but it's at least a decent contract

Also Cowen will pot one today. You read it here first.,

Hope he does.

14GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:06 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
spader wrote:

Yeah he can't go back because he's not confident. Paul made him lose his confidence.

Yup, MacLean complete ruined Smith.

15GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th  Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Cats - Sunday, Mar 29th Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Smith wasn't happy playing center on the 4th line so they capitulated and let him try it as a third line winger. He was horrible. And then he dislocated his elbow.

That said, he had already stopped his old game of skating and hitting last year if not before that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum