GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Predators @ Senators - Thursday, November 20, 7:30PM (TSN5, RDS2)

+10
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
NEELY
wprager
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yep, center lane drive, pass and shoot. Great opportunity for Greening, obviously.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Yep, center lane drive, pass and shoot.  Great opportunity for Greening, obviously.

The next time I see an Ottawa Senator do this, will be the first time.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:If you score 5 on a goalie he was lit up.

GAME DAY: Predators @ Senators - Thursday, November 20, 7:30PM (TSN5, RDS2) - Page 4 Image

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Yep, center lane drive, pass and shoot.  Great opportunity for Greening, obviously.

Foligno? Or am I just confusing getting goalie interference penalties with driving the net? I know some men in stripes share a similar confusion.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:

You know Ottawa really never has had a guy that just crashes the crease like it's.... well his job. Hossa was prob the closest thing.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

The center lane drive? Zibanejad had done it quite regularly in the previous 2 games. I guess Mac had told him to do it or sit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

You know Ottawa really never has had a guy that just crashes the crease like it's.... well his job.  Hossa was prob the closest thing.

Meh, I'd say Chiasson does it pretty regularly. Lazar too.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

You know Ottawa really never has had a guy that just crashes the crease like it's.... well his job.  Hossa was prob the closest thing.

Meh, I'd say Chiasson does it pretty regularly.  Lazar too.

The only time Lazar did anything resembling this is when he scored his only goal. The one in his own net.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm calling it now. Lazar's 1st tonight!

(Wait, what? Greening? Are you sure?)

Nevermind.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting stat from SilverSevenSens -- Karlsson has 4 goals, 12 points and 72 shots on goal; the other 6 D-men have *1* goal and 17 points. And Wiercioch is sitting.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Lehner looking a little uncertain. not blaming the goal but some of his saves he just seems nervous not sure where his rebounds are going

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens a little sloppy after the layoff. Lehner does look a little shaky. Better shake that rust off...like now.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens looks like they forgot to get out of bed... if they can get out of the first down just by 1 consider it a win at this point. Awful showing so far.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

For the record, Smith, Neil, and Michalek just had by far our beat shift of the period.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Holy f*** none of them are moving their feet.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would like to have alone time with Tim Peel. Truly a disgrace to the name Tim. .

Last edited by tim1_2 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

what a bogus call on mac for diving

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm watching the football game

Sponsored content