GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Predators @ Senators - Thursday, November 20, 7:30PM (TSN5, RDS2)

+10
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
NEELY
wprager
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

lol, Greening with Ryan. Whatever to make Ryan shoot more I guess.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carter Hutton to start against our beloved Senatores, and not Pekka Rinne.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol always

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Carter Hutton to start against our beloved Senatores, and not Pekka Rinne.

The Preds must really be hungry for a win. Looks like the Nashville advance scouts are doing their job.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Easy decision when the Sens most talented goal scorer is on handicap mode

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm not missing this game tonight. should be fun. truly believe we can win this.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'll probably miss it while watching the Chiefs game

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:i'll probably miss it while watching the Chiefs game

GET. OUT.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:i'll probably miss it while watching the Chiefs game

Good idea. Puking2

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:lol, Greening with Ryan.  Whatever to make Ryan shoot more I guess.

Wasn't that the rationale (I use that term with great reservation) for putting Spezza with Neil? Force him to shoot more rather than look for pass-first.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Carter Hutton to start against our beloved Senatores, and not Pekka Rinne.

Too bad. Rinne has a sub-.900 SV% and almost 3 GAA against the Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was actually wondering, when was the last time the Sens lit up a backup. I mean, really embarrass him. Pickard (Colorado third stringer) gave up 4 on 27 shots but he played pretty well for the first period or so. Plus he had to come in when Bera go injured early in the game. Unusual circumstances, to say the least.

McElhinney gave up 5 on 34 shots. Not good numbers, but embarrassing?

Last year Antii Raanta (Chicago) gave up 5 on 29 shots.

I guess Budaj is usually good for a bunch of goals. Funny, though, looking through some old game sats, how often it seems the Sens have 5+ goal outbursts against the likes of Pavelec and Fleury.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If you score 5 on a goalie he was lit up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:lol, Greening with Ryan.  Whatever to make Ryan shoot more I guess.

Wasn't that the rationale (I use that term with great reservation) for putting Spezza with Neil?  Force him to shoot more rather than look for pass-first.

Pfft. That's just raping Spezza of the only thing he's good at - putting up points.

I guess Mac wants to hammer the point in that it's time to shoot Ryan, because if you pass to Greening or Legwand, it's for not 999 out of 1000.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Legwand is also more of a play maker if you are talking about his offensive abilities, so basically what they want is Greening to go to the net, make life hell, Legwand to find Ryan, Ryan shoots. It's simple but that's the gist of it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yep, center lane drive, pass and shoot. Great opportunity for Greening, obviously.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Yep, center lane drive, pass and shoot.  Great opportunity for Greening, obviously.

The next time I see an Ottawa Senator do this, will be the first time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:If you score 5 on a goalie he was lit up.

GAME DAY: Predators @ Senators - Thursday, November 20, 7:30PM (TSN5, RDS2) - Page 3 Image

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum