GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
asq2
rooneypoo
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
wprager
Ev
LeCaptain
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Spezza with 2 points and a -3 in a 6-5 loss

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Spezza with 2 points and a -3 in a 6-5 loss

7-5

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:What's happening with San Jose?  Not that we didn't see trouble brewing with the whole captaincy fiasco.  Lost again last night.  They are now a wildcard team, 3 points up on Minny but they've played 4 extra games.  

Sharks just lost to Buffalo.  BUFFALO! I tell ya.

Sharks outshot Buffalo 30-15.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.htm?fetchKey=20152DALSASALL&sort=plusMinus&viewName=summary

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hemskys stat line is terrible.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

He as 1 pt and is -5, so he has been on the ice for like 6 goals against.
Spezza has 11 pts and also -5 so imagine how many goals against does he have...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The stars are last years sens. Spezza and hemsky were awful additions

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Of course they are but the dumbies that watch hockey will say "well Spezza is pulling his weight" lol. Only difference this year in Dallas is he isn't the captain and nt a soul gives a damn about him, so that's a better situation.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

I'm with Dr. Poo. We should totally get one of these guys. Nod Sarcasm

Hell, get *two* of 'em like the Penguins did.  We'd be totally rolling in Cups, right?

RIGHT???!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:

7-5

Who's counting.

That wasn't a question.

By the way, Datsyuk with a goal and a -2 in a 4-2 loss; Zetterberg was also a -2. Pavel is -2 on the season even though he's only played 3 games.

Toews was -2 on the night with no points in a 3-2 loss to the Blues. He's -1 on the year. Kane was a -2 as well but at least had an assist. He's -2 on the year. How may +/- per $ is that?

Malkin is a -2 on the year. Crosby is even. How? Oh, yeah, it's a stupid stat. Right. It certainly seems to be coming back in vogue in this thread.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/official-injuries/

Ouch!

“I told them I wanted to go back and finish the game. The doctors said I had multiple facial fractures. One told me, ‘If you go back on the ice, you are going to die.’ Honestly, it wasn’t until then that I had any idea how serious this was.”

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://deadspin.com/minor-league-hockey-player-suffers-gruesome-cut-from-sk-1650901780

Both trainers jumped on to assist. Had to improvise by asking a player to break a stick in half so they could use it to tie down a tourniquet.

When will cut-resistant under-armor be made mandatory?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kings will be playing one-short due to cap issues and not having the cap space to bring up a replacement for Kopitar.

Surely, we could help them out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hjalmarsson on waivers.

That would be Simon Hjalmarsson, Columbus.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Kings are going to play one player short tonight becauseVoynov's contract counts against the cap during his current suspension.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

If Lombardi was smart he would have sent Voynov's contract to the minors at the beginning of the suspension. Would have saved a portion of the caphit while suspended. Doubt any other GM would have the balls to claim him off waivers with the current domestic abuse climate, not to mention have enough cap space or budget.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oglethorpe wrote:If Lombardi was smart he would have sent Voynov's contract to the minors at the beginning of the suspension.  Would have saved a portion of the caphit while suspended.  Doubt any other GM would have the balls to claim him off waivers with the current domestic abuse climate, not to mention have enough cap space or budget.

Can't hide contracts over $1M.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:If Lombardi was smart he would have sent Voynov's contract to the minors at the beginning of the suspension.  Would have saved a portion of the caphit while suspended.  Doubt any other GM would have the balls to claim him off waivers with the current domestic abuse climate, not to mention have enough cap space or budget.

Can't hide contracts over $1M.
Hence the part where I said "a portion of the caphit".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum