GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
asq2
rooneypoo
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
wprager
Ev
LeCaptain
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:so where would Subban be?

Sitting on the bench counting his money?

I think he forms the other PP d-pairing, likely with a forward.

PK Subban has been pretty quiet since "The Goal of the Century" and having his people tell everyone on the team and in management and ownership to call him "The Real Show."

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Justin Faulk is unreal. His offense is Karlsson esque

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Léopold for a 5th round pick? Am i missing something? He's a verry serviceable d man

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Léopold for a 5th round pick? Am i missing something? He's a verry serviceable d man

Cap move, I think.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

And he probably isn't great

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Léopold for a 5th round pick? Am i missing something? He's a verry serviceable d man
Meh.  He's nothing special and hasn't been for a while.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs got shelled by Buffalo. Delicious.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hemsky...

17 games, 2 assists, -8. That is an ugly, ugly, ugly stat line. Michalek looks like Crosby in comparison.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Hemsky...

17 games, 2 assists, -8.  That is an ugly, ugly, ugly stat line.  Michalek looks like Crosby in comparison.

Bryan Murray sure dodged that bullet for us.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

A lot of people thought this is what would happen to Hemsky.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I tried to read Yost's piece on puck possession on TSN. He pretty much takes his BS stats and try to come up with some kind of completely inaccurate analysis out of it. Anyone who has watched a couple games can see it's completely bogus
How did TSN become such a joke?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:
How did TSN become such a joke?

When they decided to go Bardown... whatever the hell that means.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, I have not been following what he's been writing since the first article.  Thanks for dragging me back in there Dammit!

So the stats indicate that Ottawa's Score-Adjusted Fenwick percentage has dropped significantly from last year's numbers?  I had no idea our Score-Adjusted Fenwick % was so good last year (better than 50%).  So why did we miss the playoffs?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Still to this day, I have never read a thing Yost as written and will continue that trend. He's an idiot.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mckenzie said spezza closing in on extension with dallas

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Mckenzie said spezza closing in on extension with dallas  

Nice add for the Stars.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Seguin, Benn, Spezza... good luck keeping the puck out of their own net. Lucky for the Stars Benn is about as complete a player as there is in the NHL with elite status.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Seguin, Benn, Spezza... good luck keeping the puck out of their own net.  Lucky for the Stars Benn is about as complete a player as there is in the NHL with elite status.  

What's funny is this year he hasn't been. I wonder why...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum