GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion

+18
TheAvatar
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
SDH89
Hoags
Ev
shabbs
LeCaptain
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
NEELY
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
Vandelay
spader
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 30]

436Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll say it again: the Sens better do something big today that includes a huge name coming here.

Sign Ryan too - make sure your fanbase and free agents know you're still going for the playoffs.

437Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Now we can all move on.

Bring on the next gen of Sens.

Let's Cussing do this.

438Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Maybe they are trading for O'Reilly? lol. Here's hoping!

439Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

O'Reilly might actually be in the cards to be honest.

440Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I bet BM is back on the phone with Tim to talk about stewart.

441Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:44 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh you guys are dreaming. Colorado is not loosing stastny and ROR on the same day

442Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:50 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I think fans may like this guy:

Paul - 19 - 6'2 - finished 3rd in playoff goal scoring this season
He’s a huge, powerful winger who can use his hands to beat defenders with superior puckhandling skills, or to beat the hell out of them when he drops the gloves. That’s a rare combination. His club’s restrictive defensive system prevented him from putting up the points that garner attention.” – Red Line Report 2013 Draft Guide

443Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now the (real) Brett Wallace says the Sens have a lot more coming.

444Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 am

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Maybe the return (prospects) are not as bad as they seem.

The 6th Sens @6thSens · 14m

Per Hockey Prospectus' 2013 org rankings, the Sens acquired the seventh, ninth and Paul (who wasn't ranked) amongst Dallas' top 15 prospects

445Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:09 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

LOL

Alex Guptill @alexguptill · Jun 21

See you Texas heat...Canada I'm comin in hot!

446Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Fulcrum

Fulcrum
Rookie
Rookie

Relief to have spezza gone. I was worried. Fresh faces. I am not sold on Chaisson either Ev. I haven't thought of him as a power forward that's for sure. Maybe my definition differs from others on the power forward.
Would love to see Stewart land here for some of the prospects we acquired or have.... I like the idea of a guy that really wants to be here in pouillot (sp).
See what we bring in free agency. We had good success with MacArthur. Another guy of that mold would be a beauty IMO. But we now need guys like Zib to start carrying some heavy load.
I have renewed optimism just having spezza gone.

447Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:

LOL

Alex Guptill @alexguptill · Jun 21

See you Texas heat...Canada I'm comin in hot!

Well, at least he's got a sense of humor.

448Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:I think fans may like this guy:

Paul - 19 - 6'2 - finished 3rd in playoff goal scoring this season
He’s a huge, powerful winger who can use his hands to beat defenders with superior puckhandling skills, or to beat the hell out of them when he drops the gloves. That’s a rare combination. His club’s restrictive defensive system prevented him from putting up the points that garner attention.” – Red Line Report 2013 Draft Guide

I'm assuming "his club" refers to the Batallion. I'd say he's still a few years away. Being invited to Team Canada's orientation camp so with any luck we could see him play in December, right?

449Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:Maybe the return (prospects) are not as bad as they seem.

The 6th Sens @6thSens     ·   14m    

Per Hockey Prospectus' 2013 org rankings, the Sens acquired the seventh, ninth and Paul (who wasn't ranked) amongst Dallas' top 15 prospects

Was Chiasson listed as a prospect? He's got 86 NHL games under his belt (Stone has 23).

450Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Now the (real) Brett Wallace says the Sens have a lot more coming.

Huh?

451Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mark your calendars...

Thu, 29 Jan 2015 - Stars @ Senators - 7:30 PM

Spezza returns...

452Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jason Spezza - Trade Discussion Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Mark your calendars...

Thu, 29 Jan 2015 - Stars @ Senators - 7:30 PM

Spezza returns...

RSU planning a rally?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum: