GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+20
22_4_ever
The Silfer Server
asq2
DefenceWinsChampionships
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hoags
spader
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
wprager
Flo The Action
SDH89
dennycrane
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
NEELY
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Hoffman will have to earn every second of ice time and being an offensive guy he better be scoring at a better clip than Colin Greening which to this point in his NHL career, he has not.

Sandy's right about where Hoffman fits... IMO the 13th forward.  That's if he isn't beaten out by guys that are hungrier once again at camp.

I think it's fair to say we won't even know who the top six are until we are well on our way through the main camp and pre-season. Hoffman is on the bubble to be in the top-nine, don't forget about Lazar and Puemple. And if he's not in the top-nine he's not in the lineup since he'd be wasted on the 4th line.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Hoffman will have to earn every second of ice time and being an offensive guy he better be scoring at a better clip than Colin Greening which to this point in his NHL career, he has not.

Sandy's right about where Hoffman fits... IMO the 13th forward.  That's if he isn't beaten out by guys that are hungrier once again at camp.

I meant to put Michalek up with Legwand and Hoffman down with Zib. But where does Lazar fit?

I could see Hoffman traded but to where and for what or whom?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lazar will be on the top 2 lines before the first game ends. Kid is legit and 100% ready.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:

I think it's fair to say we won't even know who the top six are until we are well on our way through the main camp and pre-season.  Hoffman is on the bubble to be in the top-nine, don't forget about Lazar and Puemple.  And if he's not in the top-nine he's not in the lineup since he'd be wasted on the 4th line.

Pretty much. Think everyone is of the opinion that it's s*it or get off the pot time for Hoffman. They will have no issue waiving him if he doesn't make it out of camp.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6071

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum