GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Edmonton Oilers :: 9:30pm ET :: Tue. Mar. 4th, 2014

+13
Flo The Action
22_4_ever
PTFlea
Fulcrum
Ev
LeCaptain
NEELY
DefenceWinsChampionships
SensHulk
wprager
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gryba out for Cowen next game, you Cussing moron

Fulcrum

Rookie
Rookie

Man, Spezza has looked good tonight.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All bad. Detroit lost, but season pretty much officially done.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

I am starting to have some issues with MacLean. Enough with the chemistry experiments.

Fulcrum

Fulcrum
Rookie
Rookie

I should have went to bed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That's that for this year.  

Makes a lot of sense
it means we're done for this year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:All bad.  Detroit lost, but season pretty much officially done.

They're going jf to win tomorrow and they'll be one point back

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

I hope the Habs and laffs both miss the playoffs as well. I don't want to deal with their loser fans all over my city.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

There was actually enough scoring chances to score at least 4 tonight but like I said, it's too late to think about should haves at this time of the year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They still have no reason not to be buyers, for players with term, as they don't have a pick

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:They still have no reason not to be buyers, for players with term, as they don't have a pick
No question about that. Go get us Edler.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:They still have no reason not to be buyers, for players with term, as they don't have a pick

Trying to re-sign Philips to a 2 year deal is already a step in the wrong direction. I don't care if there is not enough veteran leadership on D, just get rid of him and bring in someone else who can still defend.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Get us a winger who can score with term and a top 3 D. Take us to the next level. But that's likely the summer I assume - or never with cheap melnyk.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hopefully Conacher's last game, bring DaCosta up and even another kid. Where is Stone? Put him in instead of Condra. Time to ship off the deadweight. Michalek out too please.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Time for management to throw in the towel, we're not going to the playoffs so no sense in mortgaging the future. Phillips has to be moved now.

Pretty ticked with Maclean in this game, there were some terrible line juggling and decisions he made.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:All bad.  Detroit lost, but season pretty much officially done.

They're going jf to win tomorrow and they'll be one point back

Appreciate the optimism but they'll still be two games back of the red wings and competing with the likes of columbus and NJ and Washington. Could have maybe caught toronto as well but they let the oilers run all over them

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:Time for management to throw in the towel, we're not going to the playoffs so no sense in mortgaging the future. Phillips has to be moved now.

Pretty ticked with Maclean in this game, there were some terrible line juggling and decisions he made.

I'm never one to rip on the coach but ya, last night was a little shocking to see from the coach.  He preaches consistency but he's just as inconsistent and say what you want about Ryan but what he said last night was a little concerning "I don't want to be switched every 10 mins".  Clearly this is frustrating the players and MacLean keeps doing it.  He has to start to be held accountable for what's going on now as well.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Time for management to throw in the towel, we're not going to the playoffs so no sense in mortgaging the future. Phillips has to be moved now.

But they have too many prospects as is in bingo, so they gotta try to package some for a player if they can

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum