GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
spader
Hobiesens
Vandelay
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
tim1_2
Ev
Oglethorpe
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
NEELY
SensHulk
wprager
PTFlea
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

my gut is that 9mm is gone also. they will probably try and retain Hemsky, let's see if they manage.

I know i said this will never happen but i figured SJS would have locked up Dan Boyle by now... depending what he wants(get a 3 year contract with an up-and comer like us and hit the home town for the final stretch) or go to a team that is looking like they are clearly a contender, I could see Murray adding him on the back end to bring some veteran presence(to correct the lack of "Gonacharness") and also convert one or more of these D-man into an asset.

my bet for the off season: michalek walks, Dan boyle is brought in we make a trade with Buff for stewart.

I'd like to add that we trade spezza but i don't trust they will.

if they cannot get a new contract for bobby ryan this summer i imagine they will try to show him what they think they truly are and continue to try to get him signed during next season.

BM is not the type IMO to part with guys by the trade deadline if he's dedicated to wanting them to sign a contract.

my 2 cents

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

my gut says I want pizza

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

My gut just had a jerk chicken sandwich...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

my gut just had Cinnamon cheerios... totally doing nothing today and staying home. apparently there's some snow piled up outside? huh... wouldn't know.

just wish there was anything remotely exciting happening in the hockey world

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6029

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum