GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heritage Classic 2014: Canucks vs Senators @ BC Place, March 2nd 2014

+5
wprager
ddt
M_Christopher
PTFlea
SensHulk
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Meanwhile, Alfie will be playing in the Leafs/Redwings game.  And will be in the HBO 24/7 leading up to it.  Hmm, I wonder if he'll let it slip -- on camera -- why he left.

Nah, I doubt they give two Dung about Alfie when there's so many other players to focus on - namely Datsyuk and Zetterberg, both of whom are more interesting to John Q Hockey Fan.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

There will be something about Toronto hating Alfie in that HBO series, count on it.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Meanwhile, Alfie will be playing in the Leafs/Redwings game.  And will be in the HBO 24/7 leading up to it.  Hmm, I wonder if he'll let it slip -- on camera -- why he left.

Nah, I doubt they give two Dung about Alfie when there's so many other players to focus on - namely Datsyuk and Zetterberg, both of whom are more interesting to John Q Hockey Fan.

Longest-serving Captain in the league at that point bolts to a new team -- for BIG $$$ -- while proclaiming that they have a better chance of winning the Cup, and that he can contribute more by playing with a LHS center? Well, skip that last part, but the rest is an intriguing story line.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Longest-serving Captain in the league at that point bolts to a new team -- for BIG $$$ -- while proclaiming that they have a better chance of winning the Cup, and that he can contribute more by playing with a LHS center?  Well, skip that last part, but the rest is an intriguing story line.

Yeah, they'll touch on it I'm sure, but this is HBO, not CBC. They won't dedicate too much time on it - or maybe they will. Diddle it, who knows.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I have family there and am going to try my hardest to go.  The fact that my wife will be on Mat leave and not making a ton of dough will hurt though.

The budget strikes again.

Will the madness never stop?

Dammit!

The easy solution is to go by myself and leave my three women at home. And when I say easy, I mean the only hard part will be convincing Mrs. Tim that this is a good idea. And when I say "hard" I mean "impossible."

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

tim1_2 wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I have family there and am going to try my hardest to go.  The fact that my wife will be on Mat leave and not making a ton of dough will hurt though.

The budget strikes again.

Will the madness never stop?

Dammit!

The easy solution is to go by myself and leave my three women at home.  And when I say easy, I mean the only hard part will be convincing Mrs. Tim that this is a good idea.  And when I say "hard" I mean "impossible."

NAh, you just happen to have to go on a business trip to vancouver around that time GolfingBanana 

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum