GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Next Sens Captain Is...

+9
SeawaySensFan
wprager
tim1_2
LeCaptain
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

The next Sens Captain is...

The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_lcap283%The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_rcap2 83% [ 10 ]
The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_lcap28%The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_lcap20%The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_lcap28%The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_lcap20%The Next Sens Captain Is... Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty The Next Sens Captain Is... Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I did a similar poll on HF - the first one I've ever done, because I think this is a very interesting question.

2The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Spezza gets the C and Neil gets an A
Philly should get the C though IMO.

- Unknown Author

3The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think Spezza gets the C and Neil gets an A
Philly should get the C though IMO.

Diddle it's tough, I don't even know why I added Karlsson. It's Spezza and Phillips for the C.

4The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

No, it's not Spezza and Phillips... it's Spezza.  There is one answer to this question.  If they don't give it to Spezza they may as well send him packing.  The "C" is his.

Spezza - C
Phillips - A
Neil - A
Karlsson - A

5The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spezza gets it but if alfie could of stayed a few more years we could of handed it to karlsson. yup, that kid leads by example.

6The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:spezza gets it but if alfie could of stayed a few more years we could of handed it to karlsson. yup, that kid leads by example.

not quite there yet. still a kid, a little immature. Don't see him getting an A either

7The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:18 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:spezza gets it but if alfie could of stayed a few more years we could of handed it to karlsson. yup, that kid leads by example.

not quite there yet. still a kid, a little immature. Don't see him getting an A either
but a couple of years from now he might of been ready. he is still a kid but he could easily become captain someday.

8The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:29 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I see Pageau more of captain material than Karlsson.

9The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

One thing Spezza is going to have to do is get more involved in the community and Ottawa in general off the ice. Yah, it's all good to be the leader in the locker room and on the ice but you need to be that leader off it. As of yet he's not really involved in any kind of charity, no real exposure around the city other than his past exploits. For Spezza to be captain he has to take the next step himself as well.

10The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would assume Spezza will be the next Captain. BUT...

When Murray was asked this very question on the Team 1200, his answered was VERY interesting. He said that they'll decide in training camp (that's normal), but then he also added, and I'm paraphrasing, "who knows...maybe we're not done making moves." Make of that what you will...but if you relate that statement to Spezza....Maybe they know resigning him will be next to impossible.

11The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I would assume Spezza will be the next Captain.  BUT...

When Murray was asked this very question on the Team 1200, his answered was VERY interesting.  He said that they'll decide in training camp (that's normal), but then he also added, and I'm paraphrasing, "who knows...maybe we're not done making moves."  Make of that what you will...but if you relate that statement to Spezza....Maybe they know resigning him will be next to impossible.

Link?

12The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:36 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I would assume Spezza will be the next Captain.  BUT...

When Murray was asked this very question on the Team 1200, his answered was VERY interesting.  He said that they'll decide in training camp (that's normal), but then he also added, and I'm paraphrasing, "who knows...maybe we're not done making moves."  Make of that what you will...but if you relate that statement to Spezza....Maybe they know resigning him will be next to impossible.

Yeah that was a weird statement for sure.

13The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I listened to the 5PM press conference, he was never asked that question. Then I listened to the 5:45 segment on TGOR but it wasn't quite over when I got home. So I guess it must have been toward the end.

14The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:22 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I listened to the 5PM press conference, he was never asked that question.  Then I listened to the 5:45 segment on TGOR but it wasn't quite over when I got home.  So I guess it must have been toward the end.

It was indeed in their interview with Murray after his press conference. I don't have a link to it, but Murray said this.

15The Next Sens Captain Is... Empty Re: The Next Sens Captain Is... Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:27 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:I listened to the 5PM press conference, he was never asked that question.  Then I listened to the 5:45 segment on TGOR but it wasn't quite over when I got home.  So I guess it must have been toward the end.

It was indeed in their interview with Murray after his press conference. I don't have a link to it, but Murray said this.  

http://autopod.ca/chum/186/podcasts/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum