GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators vs Pittsburgh Penguins :: 2013 NHL Playoff Series Talk

+12
Cap'n Clutch
sens4win
rooneypoo
NEELY
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
PTFlea
wprager
Ev
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:This is just so weird and creepy.

That actually made me chuckle a little. It'd be better if it were actually made by a pens radio station

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

If it goes 7 the Pens win. Gotta do it in 6, I think.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I can see this being a long series. The whole series hinges on Anderson and the D. 7 games, not sure which way it goes.

I don't see why when we have Anderson.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Because of the NHL and NBC and their not-so-secret agenda. I don't think we will get a fair shake in a game 7 on the road in the arena of the NHL "darling".

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I really have no idea how this series is going to go. Only possible outcome I can't see happening is a Sens sweep... other than that, all other outcomes I can see in some scenario. Hopefully the Sens can win this one in 6 games and get this city stupid excited again.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I just want the Sens to win this for my son's sake. He takes a great deal of abuse being a Sens fan in the Pittsburgh area. Got to hand it to him, he's resisted the temptation to jump on the Penguins bandwagon since we've moved here.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Don "The Douche" Brennan weighs in on the SpezzaGate:

"All media clips aside, can't imagine Spezza will not travel with the team, and can't imagine he won't be playing in Game 1 #nhl #sens"

https://twitter.com/SunDoniB/status/333920084785516544

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Because of the NHL and NBC and their not-so-secret agenda. I don't think we will get a fair shake in a game 7 on the road in the arena of the NHL "darling".

This

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Jesus christ. It's already started.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo: Looks like Tuesday and Friday are going to be the dates. Rest of schedule will be figured out tonight or tomorrow. #Sens #Pens

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/333937879543848960

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens heading to Pitt today...

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wait, so this series starts tomorrow?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:BooBoo: Looks like Tuesday and Friday are going to be the dates. Rest of schedule will be figured out tonight or tomorrow. #Sens #Pens

Friday ???! Why not Tuesday-Thursday then Saturday, HNIC at home.

Bet you they won't say anything until they know if the Leafs are eliminated or not. If Leafs win, they'll get Saturday night.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:BooBoo: Looks like Tuesday and Friday are going to be the dates. Rest of schedule will be figured out tonight or tomorrow. #Sens #Pens

Friday ???! Why not Tuesday-Thursday then Saturday, HNIC at home.

Bet you they won't say anything until they know if the Leafs are eliminated or not. If Leafs win, they'll get Saturday night.
Venue issues I'm sure in Pitt. Tue/Fri are the only dates put out there for now. Rest TBD after tonight's games.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Frigging right, so happy it isn't Thursday because that's the day I get my first home!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Great, bet you its gonna be a sunday afternoon affair in Ottawa.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:Great, bet you its gonna be a sunday afternoon affair in Ottawa.

Chicago/Detroit 2nd round matchup on Sunday afternoon, you can bet on it. NHL's wet dream right there for a 2nd round meeting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum