GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Trade Deadline

+15
SensHulk
Ev
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
rooneypoo
spader
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Hoags
NEELY
tim1_2
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 64]

7062013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

sandysensfan wrote:They can't trade Bishop tomorrow. We don't know when Anderson is back or if his ankle 'hangs in there' for the first few games.

What if they trade Bishop and Anderson re-injures his ankle.

Then it's Lehner & Lawson as the back... can Lehner play all of the games remaining?

Might have to if the right deal comes along. I don't think it would be a huge issue having Lehner play the rest of the way, he's ready to be an NHL goaltender. We'll see in 22 hours though.

7072013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:They can't trade Bishop tomorrow. We don't know when Anderson is back or if his ankle 'hangs in there' for the first few games.

Then it's Lehner & Lawson as the back... can Lehner play all of the games remaining?

Might have to if the right deal comes along. I don't think it would be a huge issue having Lehner play the rest of the way, he's ready to be an NHL goaltender. We'll see in 22 hours though.

Agreed. If it's the right move for the organization, they'll do it. It actually might be the best thing in the world for Lehner, to get a taste of #1 duty, while still having Anderson to take the reins next season. When Andy is ready, Lehner can back up and take time to work on whatever he needs to work on. It would be kind of a Rask-esque situation from a couple years ago.

7082013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

yeah, I agree and by all that we've been hearing they're not playing Anderson as a precautionary measure. IMO this means he's ready but just "just" in case they'll play the others. he's ready. they'll dress him as back-up if need be but probably won't play him for another week or so if they can hold off.

7092013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this is old but it's a different list of teams:

Mark Christopher ‏@m_christopher 2h

1/2 doubt #bishop goes at #TradeDeadline , but sounds like #TBLightning #NJDevils #Redwings #Oilers #Coyotes are the 5 to watch
that's tampa, NJ and red wings. with brodeur retiring that makes alot of sense. red wings have had terrible goaltending at times this year and Tampa i guess aren't satisfied with lindback or maybe want to motivate him with another goalie that could start.

7102013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:44 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Tampa makes a ton of sense simply because they need another goaltender to compliment Lindback. Until they have an established guy they may have to go this route.

7112013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Tampa makes a ton of sense simply because they need another goaltender to compliment Lindback. Until they have an established guy they may have to go this route.
i'm a little perplexed as to what we'd be getting back. it's not like we could rob them of Connoly or Koekkoek.... Sarcasm

they might try and deal us malone somehow in a deal. I've heard it once this season that they wanted to deal him. i'm not really sure about that one.

7122013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

apperently the rangers won the clowe "sweepstakes". we'll see if that even works for them.

7132013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, lots of "Clowe to the Rags is close" chatter... Van and NYR seem to be the front runners...

7142013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Prices are high... man o man but like the old saying goes.... 2nd rounders are worth a lot more on the internet than real life. Is that a saying?

7152013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:this is old but it's a different list of teams:

1/2 doubt #bishop goes at #TradeDeadline , but sounds like #TBLightning #NJDevils #Redwings #Oilers #Coyotes are the 5 to watch
that's tampa, NJ and red wings. with brodeur retiring that makes alot of sense. red wings have had terrible goaltending at times this year and Tampa i guess aren't satisfied with lindback or maybe want to motivate him with another goalie that could start.

isn't that a guy who posts on here?

7162013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clowe and his 0 goals to NYR seems to be done. Trade call pending.

7172013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:

Hasn't in a while, but ya. He also used to write for HB. He's the former Yost.

7182013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Ev wrote:

Hasn't in a while, but ya. He also used to write for HB. He's the former Yost.
he seemed to have some sort of insider info. maybe it was good deduction skills. worth taking a note of it. doesn't post very often.

7192013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Wonder how much work I get done today?

7202013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pitkanen injured his ankle and is done for the season. Canes are 2 back of Caps with a game in hand, and 4 back of Jets with 3 games in hand. Are they buyers or sellers?

7212013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Trade tracker:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/trades

7222013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Who said 1st for Bishop being offered?

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB wrote:

Sens hoping to trade Bishop today. Good guy, good goalie, but teams still not offering enuf. They'd take a high pick in return #sens #nhl

7232013 Trade Deadline - Page 48 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:48 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sounds like Bishop is the guy some teams would be willing to give up a pretty good amount for. The hype is legit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum