GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Trade Deadline

+15
SensHulk
Ev
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
rooneypoo
spader
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Hoags
NEELY
tim1_2
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 64]

2562013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

JJ with one more year remaining at 3 mill. for sure someone jumps on that.

2572013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:that's two teams putting surprising players on waivers. something is brewing. JJ is 5 goals 10 points in the season. that's not fantastic but it's not that bad either. you have to think he's not clearing waivers.

Absolutely not. Looks like he's dropped on the depth chart this season compared to last which might account for the uninspiring stat line. Looking at his ice time he went from 3rd to 7th among forwards and 2nd in PP ice time among forwards to 7th as well.

2582013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't know why you guys are discussing a waiver transaction in a trade deadline thread. Yeesh. Fools.

2592013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I don't know why you guys are discussing a waiver transaction in a trade deadline thread. Yeesh. Fools.

Trade brewing?

2602013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I bet they're looking at Greening pretty seriously. Or Smith.

2612013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I bet they're looking at Greening pretty seriously. Or Smith.
apparently the hawks were looking to add some depth at center. so smith could make sense. I mean maybe if we're trading for roy? badabing badaboom.

2622013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I bet they're looking at Greening pretty seriously. Or Smith.
apparently the hawks were looking to add some depth at center. so smith could make sense. I mean maybe if we're trading for roy? badabing badaboom.

I don't know about Roy personally...a horrible reputation. We called him the Diving Fairy for a long time. Plus, Dallas will want a substantial piece I assume.

I think Smith could be dealt personally. I haven't liked his game all year. The issue with moving him is that this is the first year of his contract extension and those are usually deflating years for young players.

Really depends on what they're offering I guess. Hjarlmasson would have been nice, but he's a lefty and I'm not sure he can play the right side.

2632013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PREDICTION: Iggy is not moved before the deadline. Book it.

Added bonus prediction: Feaster's Diddle up caused the Flames to miss a golden opportunity to truly blow it up and rebuild the team. He is fired in the off-season along with Hartley. Iggy re-signs with the Flames and will retire a Flame. The Ruff era in Calgary begins next season.

Consider all of that... BOOKED.

2642013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:PREDICTION: Iggy is not moved before the deadline. Book it.

Added bonus prediction: Feaster's Diddle up caused the Flames to miss a golden opportunity to truly blow it up and rebuild the team. He is fired in the off-season along with Hartley. Iggy re-signs with the Flames and will retire a Flame. The Ruff era in Calgary begins next season.

Seconded and carried.

2652013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Iggy will be traded.

I will bet you Avatar rights for one day on this site. If Iggy is traded on or before the deadline, I get to pick your avatar for a day. If you win, you get to do the same to me. Deal?

2662013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:

I think Iggy will be traded.

I will bet you Avatar rights for one day on this site. If Iggy is traded on or before the deadline, I get to pick your avatar for a day. If you win, you get to do the same to me. Deal?
You are ON!

Consider that booked too.

Ahhhhh!

2672013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How do you feel about massive dongs? We are going to find out.

2682013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Iggy will be moved, Shabbs will lose.

2692013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:How do you feel about massive dongs? We are going to find out.
Heh.

Careful or a mod will remove it.

Wink

2702013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Iggy will be moved, Shabbs will lose.
this is better then trade deadline.
Munch

2712013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Iggy will be moved, Shabbs will lose.
this is better then trade deadline.
Munch
Guaranteed.

1 day only. Don't blink or you'll miss it.

2722013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:How do you feel about massive dongs? We are going to find out.
Heh.

Careful or a mod will remove it.

Wink

Nah, I think I'll forget my admin password for a day.

2732013 Trade Deadline - Page 18 Empty Re: 2013 Trade Deadline Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:22 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Iggy will be traded.. and then re-sign in the off-season with Calgary..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum