GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+15
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
LeCaptain
spader
sandysensfan
rooneypoo
tim1_2
wprager
Flo The Action
Ev
PTFlea
NEELY
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

991Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:12 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:we better win against the habs i'm having a half dozen of their fans over. I NEED to rub it in! right into my GF's face too. Laugh1

What do you need to rub in to your girlfriend's face??!

992Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKing wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:we better win against the habs i'm having a half dozen of their fans over. I NEED to rub it in! right into my GF's face too. Laugh1

It's time for their share of injuries to start kicking in.
I predict Pacioretty and Markov will have season ending injuries by the end of the 1st

Seriously. A lot of teams - Bruins included - are due for major injuries.

993Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seriously. I want some #1 goalies to start biting it. Build the market for Bishop, and make some teams feel our pain. Oh, also #1 centres, and #1 d-men.

994Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, also #1 LWs.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5819

995Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:34 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Latendresse is a huge addition. Now it's just waiting for the Spez to come back. Maybe one more top 6 if the price is right - Brad Boyes MIGHT work (if he comes cheap).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum