GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Feb. 13th, 2013

+17
SensHulk
Hobiesens
Hoags
spader
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
asq2
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PTFlea
tim1_2
NEELY
Flo The Action
shabbs
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cooke really is a douche. I wish Neil had damaged his Cussing face yesterday. Mad

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Cooke is a dangerous player. A leopard doesn't change his spots..

He is a lier and a coward.

He turtled when Neil wanted to go..

Well now they wait until Apr 22nd to have their revenge.

Cooke had better come prepared for a fight.

I hope the Sens are prepared to hit hard any Pens player in that game.

The Pens have taken out Karlsson and in a sense did the final damage to Spezza's back.. and ruined the Sens chance at a playoff spot in what we looked upon as a chance this season for a good playoff run.

Karma is a Wing Dang Doodle. Pronger found that out.. and so will Cooke and the Pens.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

f cooke.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:Cooke is a dangerous player. A leopard doesn't change his spots..

He is a lier and a coward.

He turtled when Neil wanted to go..

Well now they wait until Apr 22nd to have their revenge.

Cooke had better come prepared for a fight.

I hope the Sens are prepared to hit hard any Pens player in that game.

The Pens have taken out Karlsson and in a sense did the final damage to Spezza's back.. and ruined the Sens chance at a playoff spot in what we looked upon as a chance this season for a good playoff run.

Karma is a Wing Dang Doodle. Pronger found that out.. and so will Cooke and the Pens.

It's uncanny, isn't it. It was Letang who took out Spezza when he shoved him into the boards, it was after the Pens game that Spezza went under the knife, Mendes also mentioned Alfredsson getting hurt against the Pens -- I just don't remember the incident.

Interesting side-note about Cooke from an article I was reading:

That said, this is also a player who has committed himself to rehabilitating his image and his game. Last year he had just 44 penalty minutes in 82 games. This year, he has 18 PIMs in 14 games.

It's only 14 games, but his PIMs/game have doubled from his "rehabilitating his image" year.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

This hit, I was at this game....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Wednesday-s-Three-Stars-Goalies-roll-Alfredsso?urn=nhl,210713

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

It's only 14 games, but his PIMs/game have doubled from his "rehabilitating his image" year.

10 of those cama against Ottawa, for him literally doing nothing. He has 4 real penalties on the year.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

10 of those cama against Ottawa, for him literally doing nothing. He has 4 real penalties on the year.

Geez we get it. You love the penguins......and brodeur.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

He's worse than Dash Riprock was with the Avs. And Canes. And just about every team other than Ottawa/ Beer

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

don't give a Diddle about Matt Cooke but how can you say his PIM have doubled when 10 came in one game for him standing on the ice getting punched by Neil?

Frauder is a fraud

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:don't give a Diddle about Matt Cooke but how can you say his PIM have doubled when 10 came in one game for him standing on the ice getting punched by Neil?

Frauder is a fraud

That he is, old friend. Beer

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:This hit, I was at this game....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Wednesday-s-Three-Stars-Goalies-roll-Alfredsso?urn=nhl,210713

I guess I didn't remember it because I didn't think it was dirty. Alfie was vulnerable, for sure and, frankly, this is the kind of hit I want to *take out* of the game. He didn't have control of the puck, he was just reaching for it (and missing by a couple of feet), so the old "separating the man from the puck" does not apply; he was in a vulnerable position (stretching to reach the puck, with Gonchar right behind him); the hit, although legal by the old NHL standards does target the head (although I'm pretty sure Shanahan would have called it legal).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

I like how he tried to hide behind the "Hoss" avatar. For a second I thought it was SSF.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2011/03/21/video-a-timeline-of-dirty-and-reckless-matt-cooke-hits/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum