GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012/13 Lineup

+10
tim1_2
shabbs
spader
LeCaptain
Hoags
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
wprager
NEELY
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

12012/13 Lineup Empty 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think Del Zatto is about as solid as they come. Like him a lot and like his game. Can play physical, defensive part of the game can be taught, obviously has offense to his game, can work the PK, and is a RH shot. If Ceci turned into Del Zatto the Sens would be lucky.

22012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I think Neely has gone mad. Ceci + Zibanejad for Del Zotta?

No, pretty sure he said DelZatto.

32012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:I think Del Zatto is about as solid as they come. Like him a lot and like his game. Can play physical, defensive part of the game can be taught, obviously has offense to his game, can work the PK, and is a RH shot. If Ceci turned into Del Zatto the Sens would be lucky.

Unless I'm wrong, he shoots left and SUCKS defensively.

42012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pretty sure Neely is thinking of the wrong guy lol

52012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:What we need is Bogosian.

'B' as in ... "Behold, it's Zach Bogosian!"
'O' as in ... "Oh my god, it's Zach Bogosian!"
'G' as in ... "Good heavens, it's Zach Bogosian!"

62012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:I think Del Zatto is about as solid as they come. Like him a lot and like his game. Can play physical, defensive part of the game can be taught, obviously has offense to his game, can work the PK, and is a RH shot. If Ceci turned into Del Zatto the Sens would be lucky.

Yea, DelZotto shoots left. Pass. Next.

72012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I thought this was a prank at first:

Marc Methot ‏@MarcMethot3 wrote:

Some people are just born beautiful eh @Cosmopolitan ... #6ontheList #1inyourhearts
2012/13 Lineup BAHOr_LCYAAFFFb

Then I saw this:
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/hot-guys/hot-hockey-players-2013?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_6542138

Is Avery still working there? Maybe he did that as a cruel joke. Methot *IS* at #6. Mind you, Phil Kessell is #9.

Yes, this Phil Kessel:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/581548-zdeno-chara-and-the-25-goofiest-looking-players-in-the-nhl
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=809159&page=3

82012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:10 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Pretty sure Neely is thinking of the wrong guy lol

I would have sworn Del Zotto was a RHS but he isn't. Mind instantly changes.

92012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yea, DelZotto shoots left. Pass. Next.

I hear Chara might want to come back to Ottawa. Oh wait, shoots left... Laugh1 Laughing3

102012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:The rebuild excuse is gone with the Norris Trophy and playoff appearance. Yah, they are young and yah they could miss the playoffs but that doesn't mean it shouldn't or isn't the expectation.

McLean did say in his interview on the Team 1200 this morning.. that this team is still developing players. They won't hesitate to use some Binghamton players.

He also stated.. IF Anderson isn't ready to go.... the best goalie in camp starts the season. Come on Robin.. it's all up to you.

112012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
NEELY wrote:The rebuild excuse is gone with the Norris Trophy and playoff appearance. Yah, they are young and yah they could miss the playoffs but that doesn't mean it shouldn't or isn't the expectation.

McLean did say in his interview on the Team 1200 this morning.. that this team is still developing players. They won't hesitate to use some Binghamton players.

He also stated.. IF Anderson isn't ready to go.... the best goalie in camp starts the season. Come on Robin.. it's all up to you.

What if Bishop is the best goaler in camp?

122012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:26 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Then Bishop starts. But who has been the best goalie in camp the past 2 training camps? A: Robin Lehner...

132012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Lehner will stay in Bingo since he's on a 2-way.

99.9% of the time the contracts make the decision.

I'd prefer him playing full-time as a #1 down there for a full season.

You wanna be a full-time #1 NHL goalie ? How about being a #1 full-time AHL goalie for a season 1st ?

142012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Then Bishop starts. But who has been the best goalie in camp the past 2 training camps? A: Robin Lehner...

He better be good if he's going to help the team to a 48 - 0 record, as I predicted.

152012/13 Lineup Empty Re: 2012/13 Lineup Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Lehner will stay in Bingo since he's on a 2-way.

99.9% of the time the contracts make the decision.

I'd prefer him playing full-time as a #1 down there for a full season.

You wanna be a full-time #1 NHL goalie ? How about being a #1 full-time AHL goalie for a season 1st ?

Seems reasonable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum