GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Tim Thomas at the white house for 4 more years!

+7
SeawaySensFan
Ev
tim1_2
spader
wprager
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

The way I see it, the Republicans are in the same boat that faced the Mulrooney PC's. The party will fragment exactly the same way.

They'd be wise to take a note out of Harper's book to adapt to the populous. They need to take a few steps to the left to gain some of that fringe vote.

I won't lie. I had an exit strategy all mapped out if Romney got in. I am an immigrant to this country in their eyes after all - white skin or not. Romney would have probably rounded us up into death camps.

4 more years of Obama might actually cause the price of footlongs to go up to $6.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:This is depressing. I should go back to the CBA board. Facepalm

Do you disagree that it's basically impossible for another major party to break out in the USA?

No, I do not disagree. The US Presidential Election has become a 2-party race for all intents and purposes. That wasn't really my point, but I do not disagree.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:America has chosen well. Romney would have Cussed that country up so bad.

An astute businessman (unlike Barry) would have probably been better off to fix their economy.
Too bad there wasn't one running in either party...

Wink

Hey-o!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:4 more years of Obama might actually cause the price of footlongs to go up to $6.

Burning Car

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
shabbs wrote:America has chosen well. Romney would have Cussed that country up so bad.
Couldn't have been worse than the last 12 years of American Idiots in the White House. Between Bush v2.0 and the Kenyan the U.S. is almost financially ruined, more divided than anytime since the 1860s and has completely lost any international respect it once had. Four more years of this might drag Canada into the toilet along with them.

Weird. I didn't realize Honolulu was in Kenya. Also, yikes. Facepalm

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

Yikes is right. The father was a 25-year-old student, and the mother was an 18-year-old. Baby was born August 4 and the mother's birthday is November 29. Which means that Barack Obama II is the product of a statutory rape.

And, technically, it is a fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. However it is Barack Hussein Obama II who is now PotUS.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Oglethorpe wrote:
Couldn't have been worse than the last 12 years of American Idiots in the White House. Between Bush v2.0 and the Kenyan the U.S. is almost financially ruined, more divided than anytime since the 1860s and has completely lost any international respect it once had. Four more years of this might drag Canada into the toilet along with them.

Hard to get an Economy boost when you have to end a war, bailout an entire industry (auto) and fix all the Diddle ups left by your predecessor.
Bush was seriously the worst US President of all time. I still can't believe this guy was re-elected. Then again, he played the Ben Laden card perfectly and MIllions of Americans followed like sheeps.
Just Business speaking, GM and Chrysler deserved to die based on their Pension management of the 2000s alone.
As for the Housing crisis, just a big Facepalm from the Bush administration to the Central Bank and all the private banks and financial institutions.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You're ignoring the (likely) fact that Bush was just a frontman and not the one making decisions; very much just like Obama is a frontman and not the one making decisions. When million$ and billion$ are spent to get you elected, one of the perks of the job is you don't have to make a lot of decisions -- they are already made for you.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:You're ignoring the (likely) fact that Bush was just a frontman and not the one making decisions; very much just like Obama is a frontman and not the one making decisions. When million$ and billion$ are spent to get you elected, one of the perks of the job is you don't have to make a lot of decisions -- they are already made for you.

Yep by these fine folks:

http://www.alec.org/

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:You're ignoring the (likely) fact that Bush was just a frontman and not the one making decisions; very much just like Obama is a frontman and not the one making decisions. When million$ and billion$ are spent to get you elected, one of the perks of the job is you don't have to make a lot of decisions -- they are already made for you.

No of course I know that. Lobbying will never die. But I don't believe it's black and white either

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151286663845926&set=a.495962390925.312810.545605925&type=1&theater

lool

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://www.avclub.com/articles/10-quotes-for-when-your-political-candidate-loses,88352/

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

Yikes is right. The father was a 25-year-old student, and the mother was an 18-year-old. Baby was born August 4 and the mother's birthday is November 29. Which means that Barack Obama II is the product of a statutory rape.

And, technically, it is a fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. However it is Barack Hussein Obama II who is now PotUS.

The age of consent in Hawaii is 16. She was of legal age when the deed was done. At least the particular deed that resulted in the birth of Obama, anyway. Don't you think the mouth breathers who whine about Obama's birthplace wouldn't have been all over the statutory rape thing from the beginning? It was legal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

The age of consent in Hawaii is 16. She was of legal age when the deed was done. At least the particular deed that resulted in the birth of Obama, anyway. Don't you think the mouth breathers who whine about Obama's birthplace wouldn't have been all over the statutory rape thing from the beginning? It was legal.

Legal, shmegal. The guy was 25, she was 16. Neither of them had a job. They had no business having a kid.

And yet somehow this kid grows up to become PotUS. Where did he get the kind of money it takes to even get to "The Finals"?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And why the insult ("mouth-breathers")? Don't you think you can make a better argument without resorting to name-calling? Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you have to do it at their level.

Uh-oh, did I just indirectly insult them too?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Other than legitimity, are we supposed to care if they were supposed to have children or not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum