GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Sens host Detroit - Oct. 11th, 2008

+9
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
wprager
beerandsens
dennycrane
asq2
smash88
LethalLehner
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens host Detroit in their home opener tonight. Alfie is out after having knee surgery and you know Detroit will be hungry for a win after losing their season opener, at home to the Leafs.

GO SENS GO!!!

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

And I am not sure Fish will be playing either. Detroit will definitely come out with a hunger to win but if the Sens played like they did in Sweden then it will be an excellent game. I keep looking at the clock to see how much longer I have to wait before I head off to SBP. Smile

Sens always play Detroit tough, so tonight should be no different. Heater having the C tonight too should really motivate him to play a great game as well... the time for Heater to be a top 5 player in the NHL is now!

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

spezza rules! wrote:And I am not sure Fish will be playing either. Detroit will definitely come out with a hunger to win but if the Sens played like they did in Sweden then it will be an excellent game. I keep looking at the clock to see how much longer I have to wait before I head off to SBP. Smile

Have fun at the game, your lucky, I am sure it's gonna be agood one! Hopefully Heatley can step up, and it will be interesting with Ruutu up there...

spezza rules! wrote:And I am not sure Fish will be playing either. Detroit will definitely come out with a hunger to win but if the Sens played like they did in Sweden then it will be an excellent game. I keep looking at the clock to see how much longer I have to wait before I head off to SBP. Smile

Gotta love opening night! Love having season tickets!!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Per Gord Wilson, Fisher will be playing.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Neely4Life wrote:

I hear that!! :D I decided to upgrade from half-season to full season this year. I am looking forward to being at all the games. cheers

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1-0 Sens!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game tied 1-1 after 1.

Fast paced game so far.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

spezza rules! wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:

I hear that!! :D I decided to upgrade from half-season to full season this year. I am looking forward to being at all the games. cheers

Yeah I came close to buying a half-season this year, but opted not to for now.. I did buy tickets to a few different games though.. It's gonna be an exciting year for sure!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sweet kill of the 5-on-3.

Sens to the PP!

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Unbelievably brutal interference call on Neil. Horrible.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Unbelievable goal by Foligno! Muscled it through the two defenders and put it home. Highlight reel material.

Sens up 2-1 after 2.

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Shabbs is all alone here tonight... just me and my super full belly from Thanksgiving Dinner... oh so full...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum