GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Ottawa player could "Break Out" next year?

+9
Riprock
wprager
tim1_2
NEELY
Flo The Action
SensHulk
Hoags
dennycrane
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:a buddy of mine just saw Turris, Smith, and Klinkhammer practicing at the sensplex. So Turris and/or Smith are in the lead for breakout player! Sarcasm

lol what's this Klinkhammer guy doing here. Go home or to Bingo.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:a buddy of mine just saw Turris, Smith, and Klinkhammer practicing at the sensplex. So Turris and/or Smith are in the lead for breakout player! Sarcasm

lol what's this Klinkhammer guy doing here. Go home or to Bingo.

Klinkhammer will be in the Top 6 by November and will have hit about 15 points by then.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Klinkhammer would be smart to just sign a 2 way deal with the Sens with a large AHL salary.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't consider rookies breaking out.

I see Cowen breaking out offensively a bit.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Would be nice to see Turris break out. If Stone makes the roster, would be nice to see him make some noise too...

Diddle.

Let's have everyone have a break-out season and win the Cup.

Yes.

Make it so.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:same thing should apply to silf. if he wants to make the team from day one would be a good idea to get used to everything surrounding the organization and practice with players in ottawa, especially if Alfie returns he said he'd need to stay and shape and practice all summer.

imagine all of turris, alfie and silf practicing together all summer? could build some chemistry

There is *NO WAY* Silfverberg stays here the summer. I don't even expect him here for the DC. He's got nothing to prove at that level and he's got some celebrating left that had to be cut short back home.

I do hope he comes a little earlier than the main camp, though. Get acquainted with the surroundings, find a house (or is Chez Alfie available), find the shortcuts to get to the gym.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Silfverberg will be here in August.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Meanwhile Chris Neil is shopping at the Superstore garden centre... priorities.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:

Meanwhile Chris Neil is shopping at the Superstore garden centre... priorities.

Not much to work on when you = WIN.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If I was Chris Neil, I'd walk around in a t-shirt that said

ME = WIN

Yes I would.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice to hear Turris and Smith are working with the team already.

Filatov.

He'll be back after Sochi. Reborn as a solid two way player with high offensive numbers. FingersCrossed

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Silfverberg will be here in August.

That'll be perfect. He'll have June/July to say his goodbyes.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Would love to see my boy Z. Smith break out... but I'll settle for him playing a solid gritty game, knocking guys out cold in a few scraps, improving his faceoff pct and developing into a solid PK'er.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I think Smith already broke out, he just seemed to hit a wall in the 2nd half of the year (probably due to the 82 game schedule that he's not used to).
He'll hopefully be more consistent next season.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:I think Smith already broke out, he just seemed to hit a wall in the 2nd half of the year (probably due to the 82 game schedule that he's not used to).
He'll hopefully be more consistent next season.

A lot of the Bingo kids hit a wall mid season. They played over 100 games the year before as well.

Next year you can bet they all come in with a new sense of drive and determination, from Turris to Smith to Spezza and if he's back, Alfi.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Lehner Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum