GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

+17
rooneypoo
KidKarlsson
sandysensfan
cash
dennycrane
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
Hobiesens
Ev
shabbs
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
wprager
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 24]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Riprock wrote:I learned something new today: Olyanka Larionov is Igor Larionov's daughter - maybe old news, but new news to me.

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works! Are%20you%20serious%20face

What the Diddle does that even mean?

Right-click on the image and select View Image. The URL is:
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/meme/are%20you%20serious%20face/preview/are%20you%20serious%20face.jpg

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:
Riprock wrote:I learned something new today: Olyanka Larionov is Igor Larionov's daughter - maybe old news, but new news to me.

Are you the guy who tweeted her if she was related to Igor? And then she dead-pans" Igor who?"

P.S. It's Alyonka.

I am not. And sorry for the grammatical error Sad

I was told by my friend in the TV biz. He's not really a fan of her, doesn't think aside from looks she has much talent and got a job that a lot of people like him who work hard deserve because of her name alone.

It's spelled Alyonka but it's pronounced Olyanka. Honest mistake.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

Are you the guy who tweeted her if she was related to Igor? And then she dead-pans" Igor who?"

P.S. It's Alyonka.

I was told by my friend in the TV biz. He's not really a fan of her, doesn't think aside from looks she has much talent and got a job that a lot of people like him who work hard deserve because of her name alone.

Shee keeps tweeting and tweeting and, so far, I don't believe she has said anything in about 5 days.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah but its an NHL Sources Say Rumour that is false and I just replied to him.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

P.S. It's Alyonka.

She should really think about changing that...

Sarcasm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Personally I don't mind Alyonka. I was pretty impressed with her during the ASG coverage.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

P.S. It's Alyonka.

She should really think about changing that...

Sarcasm

Ahahahaha you are such a wong.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Has James Dutchie done a follow-up interview with Jurke yet?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

P.S. It's Alyonka.

That's a Russian name. I'm Russian. I'm pretty sure I know how it's *supposed to be* pronounced. Then, again, her last name *should be* Larionova (the suffix 'ov' means, pertaining to, belonging to or, simply "of" -- i.e. Russian version of "son"; for women, the suffix becomes "ova").

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Personally I don't mind Alyonka. I was pretty impressed with her during the ASG coverage.

Trade Bonanza 2012! Speculation, Rumours, the Works! Are%20you%20serious%20face

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

David Shoalts ‏ @dshoalts Reply Retweet Favorite ยท Open
RT @Russostrib: Nick Schultz wasn't even told by #mnwild that he was traded before #oilers tweeted it. Pretty ticked off organization here

Yikes... that's not good. These Albert teams need to think before they tweet.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeBrun saying Spacek will be moved shortly...

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Pierre LeBrun says nothing imminent for Dustin Penner

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

P.S. It's Alyonka.

That's a Russian name. I'm Russian. I'm pretty sure I know how it's *supposed to be* pronounced. Then, again, her last name *should be* Larionova (the suffix 'ov' means, pertaining to, belonging to or, simply "of" -- i.e. Russian version of "son"; for women, the suffix becomes "ova").

So what your saying is that she has OV in the middle?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Hobiesens wrote:Pierre LeBrun says nothing imminent for Dustin Penner

except maybe a Grand Slam at Dennys.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 24]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum