GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012

+12
Ev
SensHulk
asq2
KidKarlsson
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Bramlet07
dennycrane
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
shabbs
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

KidKarlsson

Rookie
Rookie

You could definitely see them playing very cautious to compensate for Auld, hence the lack of production. Is wasent until the end when they opened up and played their game that we saw how we really play. Andy in nets and I say we would have won this game

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

KidKarlsson wrote:Auld is not going to work for us, what to do, what to do?

Release the Lehner !!!

GAME DAY - Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012 - Page 3 Binhamton-senators-goalie-robin-lehner-thumb19317024

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Well a disappointing result but at least we know we can score against the Bruins. I missed the first half though and it doesn't sound like we gave a 60 minute effort.

From what I saw (toward the end of the game) Spezza looked incredible (not so much in the second). This is the best I've ever seen him. I remember the concerns that he'd never be able to produce without Heatley and Alfredsson but I feel like he's totally eradicated them. He looks stronger on his skates and more mobile and it's allowing him to protect the puck better and be more patient.

Really exciting to watch him play IMO.

I mean and then obviously there's Karlsson. Ties the record with 19 games to go in the season (and he's only played 62).

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The 2nd period was absolutely brutal. Bruins pushed them around and dictated every minute of the period.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

I think at this point you see if you can grab someone like a Nabokov or Rolie for a late pick.. even as insurance Auld is too much of a question mark. The boys clearly have no confidence in front of him

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Crappy 2nd, team started to wake up after the Neil hit. We should be pleased at the spirit of the comeback, but the Bruins destroyed us most of that game.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

What was carkner doing on that 4th Bruins goal? Nice dive by Thomas.

This game wasn't meant to be....sens looked awful in the 2nd. To get pushed around and dominated by the Bruins who played the night before should be embarrassing for these guys. Get their acts together for tomorrow night

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

So Karlsson has 6 goals and 15 points in his last six games (2.5 points per game).

Would be unreal numbers for a forward.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's always a good idea to break up a winning lineup. Good job MacLean. Carkner was the direct cause of 2 goals tonight.

We need that 6th seed badly.

Oh well, we win tomorrow. Lehner Time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Turris has been pretty poor as well...damn...

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

at least another 3 point game for Karlsson

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Turris has been pretty poor as well...damn...

He looks weak as hell, falling left right and center. Time to call up DaCosta IMO, Turris looks damn tired maybe 1-2 games of rest will help.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKid wrote:

He looks weak as hell, falling left right and center. Time to call up DaCosta IMO, Turris looks damn tired maybe 1-2 games of rest will help.

Has he hit the brick wall we all thought he'd hit?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is that the biggest hit ever registered by a Sens player? I can't recall many that big personally.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:

They're already reducing his ice time a bit. Just a bit of a lull. They will never scratch a guy like that IMO.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
LeKid wrote:

This year doesn't even matter for Turris. Next year and beyond is his true stint as a Senator, when he attends training camp.

He's still playing fine IMO. He makes a lot of nice passes that his wingers fail to capitalize on. Sens have a lot of breaks coming up which will do him good. After tomorrow's game we only have 18 games left in a month and a half.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
LeKid wrote:

This year doesn't even matter for Turris. Next year and beyond is his true stint as a Senator, when he attends training camp.

He's still playing fine IMO. He makes a lot of nice passes that his wingers fail to capitalize on. Sens have a lot of breaks coming up which will do him good. After tomorrow's game we only have 18 games left in a month and a half.

I can buy most of that yeah. He's not playing with the same pep he was playing with before.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This loss somewhat spoils the deliciousness of Leafs and Wings losing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum