GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ NYI: 1PM, Monday February 20, 2012

+11
PTFlea
Ev
spader
Hobiesens
Riprock
shabbs
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
SensHulk
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NHL Gamecenter Live on the PlayBook is awesome. Wow.

GO SENS GO!!!

Looking good boys.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

3-0 after one. Keep the foot on the gas.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No mercy.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Good feeling when you have two full periods to finish your hattrick! Let's go Karlsson!

And let's hope Anderson turns away all pucks for another 2 periods.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Alfie's 1111th game.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

stream...

http://p2psportzz.blogspot.com/

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

better stream...\

http://lsh.lshunter.tv/static/popups/8315702450740.html

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C'mon boys... let's get Karlsson a hatty.... c'mon!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

4-0. Phillips on the PP.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BIG RIG!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

4-0 Sens after 2.

Shots are 27-10 for the Sens.

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone see that race to beat the icing by Spezza? 4-0 game and he's outracing Mark Eaton who had a clear lead on him. The the idiot linesman makes the icing call anyway -- I replayed it twice, Spezza's stick is clearly ahead of Eaton's (how can it not be, it's probably the second longest stick in the league).

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:4-0 Sens after 2.

Shots are 27-10 for the Sens.

GO SENS GO!!!

No NYI player has more than one shot on net.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That's twice, now, I've heard them call the Islanders owner Charles Wong. Potvin, sure, I understand, but this time it was Mendes. Maybe it's just a pronunciation thing, but "Wang" should not sound like "Wong."

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Anyone see that race to beat the icing by Spezza? 4-0 game and he's outracing Mark Eaton who had a clear lead on him. The the idiot linesman makes the icing call anyway -- I replayed it twice, Spezza's stick is clearly ahead of Eaton's (how can it not be, it's probably the second longest stick in the league).
Ref was in a bad position to see it properly, so he gives it to the defender. Shame as it was clear on replay. Nice hustle by Spezza.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:That's twice, now, I've heard them call the Islanders owner Charles Wong. Potvin, sure, I understand, but this time it was Mendes. Maybe it's just a pronunciation thing, but "Wang" should not sound like "Wong."
Actually, it IS pronounced "WONG".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:That's twice, now, I've heard them call the Islanders owner Charles Wong. Potvin, sure, I understand, but this time it was Mendes. Maybe it's just a pronunciation thing, but "Wang" should not sound like "Wong."

Then it should be spelled "WONG". I've definitely heard him called Wang before.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Then it should be spelled "WONG". I've definitely heard him called Wang before.
Then you have heard it wrong. Are you telling someone else how their name should be spelled so that it can be pronounced properly? Wow.

Last edited by shabbs on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum