GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM

+15
Ev
alfieisourking
spader
NEELY
wprager
Hoags
KidKarlsson
PTFlea
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
shabbs
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

KidKarlsson wrote:
Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Yikes, they look...fancy!

This makes it better

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM - Page 3 The-hulkster-power-level

HAHA I cant stop laughing at this

The Hulkster has a real potty mouth.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
KidKarlsson wrote:
Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Yikes, they look...fancy!

This makes it better

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM - Page 3 The-hulkster-power-level

HAHA I cant stop laughing at this

The Hulkster has a real potty mouth.

One thing's for sure: he sure looks happy!!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Sens never beat the sharks....or play well in the west coast. Not a good feeling about this one Grumbling

But the #peskysens might.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:10 PM eh? That's somewhat late for an old timer like me.

Yeah...a 10:30 start time likely means I'll be in bed before the opening faceoff. I always hate the western swings for this reason. Must be nice to live on the west coast and be able to start watching hockey at 4pm every day if you want.

Wow, I never really thought about it that way, but you're absolutely right! This whole thing of hockey being the #5 of the Big Three sports in NA is probably a conspiracy by the US government to keep up productivity in Silicon Valley. Imagine of the geeks out there and in Seattle ever figured out hockey was cool? They'd be leaving work at 4 to catch the East Coast games. Productivity down the toilet. US Innovation a thing of the past.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:I'd watch the game tonight.... if I didn't have an 8:30 class tomorrow morning :crossarms:

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or scream obscenities at you. 8:30 is early? I get up at 5:30 and rarely go to bed before midnight. I see how my father in law operates -- I'll have lots of time to sleep when I'm in my 80s and 90s.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Alex Auld may be starting tonight ...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Alex Auld may be starting tonight ...

Holy Shiznit!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Alex Auld may be starting tonight ...

I thought Auld would start one of the Monday/Tuesday games, but maybe he'll get in two games out of the next four. Makes more sense to do it for non-Conference matchups I suppose.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Riprock wrote:I'd watch the game tonight.... if I didn't have an 8:30 class tomorrow morning :crossarms:

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or scream obscenities at you. 8:30 is early? I get up at 5:30 and rarely go to bed before midnight. I see how my father in law operates -- I'll have lots of time to sleep when I'm in my 80s and 90s.

Maybe if I instantly fell asleep when my head hit the pillow and didn't wake until the alarm woke me, I would be fine. But that is not the case. :crossarms:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Michallica wrote:It's worse when you stay up till 1 AM to watch them lose.....which I fear will inevitably happen to me tonight...and Monday/Tuesday

Jesus christ...pessimistic much? Yeah, it's not like this Sens teams has given you much reason for hope???

I agree, the Sharks will be tough, but you also think we'll lose to the Kings and Coyotes? WTF?

Kings are on a roll. Ducks are on a roll. Coyotes I think is our only chance. I hope to god I'm wrong on all counts (except the coyotes one) but history would suggest the same. It's gonna be a tired group. Call it pessimism if you must.

EDIT: yeah I got my games mixed up for Monday/Tuesday.

Out of those 3 we should be able to get 3 points (a win and an OTL). Remember Rangers/Habs, Bruins/Lightning -- plenty more examples like that. San Jose just squeaked by Calgary in a shootout win. LA lost to *Edmonton* a few days ago.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

Maybe if I instantly fell asleep when my head hit the pillow and didn't wake until the alarm woke me, I would be fine. But that is not the case. :crossarms:

So read some of your textbooks.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Craig Anderson is the first goalie off the ice...so maybe he does start after all. MacLean update coming in 30 mins.

https://twitter.com/#!/ian_mendes/status/160088800800944128

Or maybe it's Andy ....

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:

So read some of your textbooks.

I do my reading during breaks at school, and it puts me into near sleep. :crossarms:

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Mark Borowiecki (@TheBoroCop) will make his NHL debut tonight in San Jose.

https://twitter.com/#!/ian_mendes/status/160093453286506497

TwoThumbsUp!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Mark Borowiecki (@TheBoroCop) will make his NHL debut tonight in San Jose.

https://twitter.com/#!/ian_mendes/status/160093453286506497

TwoThumbsUp!

Who's coming out? That's friggin cool beans man!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah Carkner is out.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah Carkner is out.

Interesting.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Only about 6 hours from puck drop! Don't blink.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum