GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM

+15
Ev
alfieisourking
spader
NEELY
wprager
Hoags
KidKarlsson
PTFlea
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
shabbs
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I'd watch the game tonight.... if I didn't have an 8:30 class tomorrow morning :crossarms:

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

I finish teaching class at 9pm, so the timing works perfectly for me... Drive home, crack a beer, settle in, & away we go. It's pretty much the same routine for me every Thursday night game, except this game will be live & not PVR'd.

Which means I have to watch commercials for the first time in, oh, 3 months. Puking2

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Michallica wrote:It's worse when you stay up till 1 AM to watch them lose.....which I fear will inevitably happen to me tonight...and Monday/Tuesday

Jesus christ...pessimistic much? Yeah, it's not like this Sens teams has given you much reason for hope???

I agree, the Sharks will be tough, but you also think we'll lose to the Kings and Coyotes? WTF?

Win or lose, I'd like to see season-ending injuries to Jumbo Joe, Anze Kopitar and Sugar Shane Doan.

No way. We're trading for him at the deadline. I agree with injuries to the first two.

Nice catch there. Make it Yandle then.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:I finish teaching class at 9pm, so the timing works perfectly for me... Drive home, crack a beer, settle in, & away we go. It's pretty much the same routine for me every Thursday night game, except this game will be live & not PVR'd.

Which means I have to watch commercials for the first time in, oh, 3 months. Puking2

Yeah, god bless the PVR. I typically sit down around 8 to watch Sens games, which means I get to fastforward through all the terrible Subway and Timmy Ho's commercials, and some of the terrible Sportsnet intermissions.

Anyway, I will PVR this one, and fastforward through it tomorrow to check out anything interesting.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:I finish teaching class at 9pm, so the timing works perfectly for me... Drive home, crack a beer, settle in, & away we go. It's pretty much the same routine for me every Thursday night game, except this game will be live & not PVR'd.

Yeah, god bless the PVR. I typically sit down around 8 to watch Sens games, which means I get to fastforward through all the terrible Subway and Timmy Ho's commercials, and some of the terrible Sportsnet intermissions.

Anyway, I will PVR this one, and fastforward through it tomorrow to check out anything interesting.

Yeah, it's sweet. I normally tend to use the 1 hour buffer on my PVR. I find that if I start watching the game about an hour in, I can normally watch the last 5-10 minutes live.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:

We start them around 8 too. That's why I'm rarely involved in a GDT when the game's on. Without PVRs....life would be boring. Smile

Also allows me to skip forward when I'm about to blow a gasket - which isn't often this year obviously, but I'm still ULTRA competitive - and when the Leafs scored to make it 2-0 off a turnover by Cowen, I started to get really pissed, so I forwarded it to see who would score the next goal. From there I watched obviously, but it allows for blood pressure to be controlled from time to time - as well as commercials being somewhat a thing of the past.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Michallica wrote:It's worse when you stay up till 1 AM to watch them lose.....which I fear will inevitably happen to me tonight...and Monday/Tuesday

Jesus christ...pessimistic much? Yeah, it's not like this Sens teams has given you much reason for hope???

I agree, the Sharks will be tough, but you also think we'll lose to the Kings and Coyotes? WTF?

Kings are on a roll. Ducks are on a roll. Coyotes I think is our only chance. I hope to god I'm wrong on all counts (except the coyotes one) but history would suggest the same. It's gonna be a tired group. Call it pessimism if you must.

EDIT: yeah I got my games mixed up for Monday/Tuesday.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I guess I'll help my own cause here....

We're gonna get :rp: tonight!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:rp:

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote: :rp:

I see your :rp: and raise you this:

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM - Page 2 10_funny_celebrity_gifs5

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yikes, they look...fancy!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Yikes, they look...fancy!

This makes it better

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM - Page 2 The-hulkster-power-level

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

big test tonight, but I have a good feeling about tonight. I hope PMac keeps Alfie - Turris - Michalek together. Was really liking the jump that line was bringing last game. Also wouldnt mind seeing a second line of Greening - Spezza- Foligno. Really wish we had 1 more legit top 6 sniper right now though

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

We're 0-4-1 in the last five games against San Jose. Hopefully that will improve tonight.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

Michallica wrote:

This makes it better

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM - Page 2 The-hulkster-power-level

HAHA I cant stop laughing at this

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

KidKarlsson wrote:
Michallica wrote:

This makes it better

The Hulkster has a real potty mouth.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
KidKarlsson wrote:
Michallica wrote:

This makes it better

The Hulkster has a real potty mouth.

One thing's for sure: he sure looks happy!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Sens never beat the sharks....or play well in the west coast. Not a good feeling about this one Grumbling

But the #peskysens might.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum