GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Sharks, Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 10:30PM

+15
Ev
alfieisourking
spader
NEELY
wprager
Hoags
KidKarlsson
PTFlea
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
shabbs
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Damn....I was probably most pessimistic about this game but I had good reason to be. That said, this sens edition is proving to be completely different and anderson/pmac are a huge part of that

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Also who else had some coffee to catch this one?

Have to admit, I had a sampler of Blue Mountain at Costco around 8:30. Just a little cup. Very good, and only my second "cup" of the day -- been very busy at work lately.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

cash wrote:
spader wrote:4-1. Greening with his second of the night.

Good thing the horrendous, awful, atrocious play-by-play and colour guys on Sportsnet (neither deserve to be named.) completely ignored the RIDICULOUS Vertigo Vertigo Vertigo Assist Spezza had on that goal. Unreal!

Denis has been brutal tonight. Dean just his usual annoying self.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

#peskysens Smile

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:#peskysens Smile

Stars have taken ownership of that expression and hashtag. http://stars.nhl.com/ (look at banner)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bruins didn't lose. No 1st place for Sens Sad

But we're about to get 4th Smile

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Thanks for proving me wrong Nod

Good night y'all!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:

Stars have taken ownership of that expression and hashtag. http://stars.nhl.com/ (look at banner)

They got nothing on us.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Good game. They got outplayed in the first, but held on and opened up the scoring in the second and third.

Anderson was ridiculous. Turris is going to be great. BoroCop looked very comfortable out there. Spezza made some great plays (did you all notice how he almost did the splits trying to kick the puck out of the zone when he was on the PK?). Karlsson looked more like himself.

Hopefully the injuries to Smith and K-Daug are superficial.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, this team is possessed!! Vertigo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

#beastmode #peskysens #moveoverphilly #werecoming4uboston

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just amazing right now. Amazing!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

RIP Sarah Burke.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wow

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:#beastmode #peskysens #moveoverphilly #werecoming4uboston

+2 for the first time! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Buying a Turris jersey soon

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

haha nice Gilmorgan, was not expecting that

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

Andy is in such a zone right now... Has had to face over 30 shots in the last 10 games and putting up these great numbers! Thinking on things, this season reminds me a lot of the cup run season.. Poor start to the season, then a move is made around Christmas time (Comrie) and we rode a hot Emery for an amazing second half of the season.

In not comparing Comrie and Turris as equal players, but im just saying in general these two seasons have unmistakable similarities ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum