GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW SCOREBOARD GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Tuesday, December 27, 2011

+11
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hoags
Jordo
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Hobiesens
wprager
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
steffeG Stefan G:son
Where would this team be with goaltending? #Sens

Where, indeed.

Big Ev was right. That SteffeG sure knows his Dung.
Clearly.

I'l answer his question: they'd be up 1-0 after 1.

Wink

As a matter of fact, the analyst on the CKOI pre-game was saying the one disappointment for Ottawa so far has been goaltending.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

No problem we just need to score 5 on Price Laugh1

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:No problem we just need to score 5 on Price Laugh1
Just like the old days at the start of the season... spot the other team 4 goals and then get it going....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Really poor effort. If I'm MacLean, I'm not pleased.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This basically proves how important young Philly is to this team.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This new scoreboard sucks!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Now... Michalek will net three goals... go!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Some pushback would be nice. Still time for a showing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:This new scoreboard sucks!

Damn, you beat me to the punch. I was going to say that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Now... Michalek will net three goals... go!

And then Alfie's 400th? I'd be OK with that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:This basically proves how important young Philly is to this team.

Not to disagree with you, but 5 shots in the 1st certainly doesn't sound like they were having trouble containing the Habs. 14 in the second is something else, though (but they had to open up, right?)

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:This basically proves how important young Philly is to this team.

Not to disagree with you, but 5 shots in the 1st certainly doesn't sound like they were having trouble containing the Habs. 14 in the second is something else, though (but they had to open up, right?)

I'm glad we agree. Cheers

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Man, what a stinker. Too much turkey, eggnog and fruitcake.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Clearly, the players were distracted because every time they looked up to see the time or watch a replay, they could see right through that thing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, there goes that playoff spot. With Winnipeg ahead 2-0 they are likely to tie us in point, with one game in hand.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, good on Cunneyworth for getting his first win as the Habs HC. Stick it to those nationalist/separatist/whatever female parental unit diddlers.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Short handed goal started all of this. Habs were looking absolutely horrendous and totally disinterested and we just decided to give them 2 pts and their confidence back. DIsgusting

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What a wasted opportunity though for us. Could have leap frogged the Leafs in the standings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum