GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

A place to vent

+21
DirtyDave
Cap'n Clutch
spader
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
NEELY
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
SensHulk
shabbs
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
Da lil Guy
SeawaySensFan
Ev
wprager
Riprock
tim1_2
PTFlea
22_4_ever
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

256A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:51 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:They are Americans, so yeah, they're obese.

A place to vent - Page 18 Awwyee10
A place to vent - Page 18 Fat_kid
"You gonna eat that?"

America, fcuk yeah!

257A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:57 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

That's just the Michelin man out of his white winter coat.

258A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:27 am

xzel

Prospect
Prospect

Current one:

Looking for cellphones for the parents.  Since my sister got her upgrade as she couldn't wait. I now have to look for upgrades for my parents or the bill will screw up or something.

I don't know when this tax was fully? implemented, but I'm going Facepalm at it.

I shop around for "free" or "0.01" priced phones w/2 year contract of course.  Find one, go to checkout, look at fees.  I find out the tax is $55.  I'm like  Uhoh!  I later read that California [from amazon], "California requires that devices sold at a discount with a wireless service contract are taxed on the full, undiscounted price of the device without a contract."  This tax is used on all discounted priced phones.  So even if it's $3, $99, $23.45, w/e, you're taxed the full amount of the phone. The iPhone 5c, my mom wanted, was priced at 99$ on sale with a tax of $66 lol

Dammit!

On the bright side, I think cellphones are exempt from the electronic waste fee [tax].

Also, I wish Flames would just close out games and not give up goals so easily.

259A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:43 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's really messed up tax on discounted phones. Also, the Flames stink.

260A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:15 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I had a pizza with sausage and extra cheese last night and this morning for breakfast.

Edit: Wprager - That's pizza for dinner last night and what was left over I had for breakfast the next day. Just to clarify  Smile 

- Unknown Author

261A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:19 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:That's really messed up tax on discounted phones.  Also, the Flames stink.

Flames just beat the Hawks

262A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:That's really messed up tax on discounted phones.  Also, the Flames stink.

Good observation. The Hawks have now lost 4 straight and have 4 wins out of 13 games so far in January...they are sliding.

263A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What is with the rubber boot style winter boot trend?

- Unknown Author

264A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:What is with the rubber boot style winter boot trend?

Among women? Or men?

265A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've seen both kids and adults but didn't really pay attention to the sex. Come to think of it they do seem to be more popular with the ladies.

- Unknown Author

266A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:59 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I've seen both kids and adults but didn't really pay attention to the sex. Come to think of it they do seem to be more popular with the ladies.

You're gonna have to post a picture. I have zero clue what you're talking about.

267A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A place to vent - Page 18 BogsWinterberryMid__46697_zoom

- Unknown Author

268A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A place to vent - Page 18 51-Psgb9rQL

- Unknown Author

269A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I've seen both kids and adults but didn't really pay attention to the sex.  Come to think of it they do seem to be more popular with the ladies.

My son has a pair, they're neoprene with a coating on them. Surprisingly they keep his feet warm and more importantly dry.

270A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I had a pizza with sausage and extra cheese last night and this morning for breakfast.

Edit: Wprager - That's pizza for dinner last night and what was left over I had for breakfast the next day.  Just to clarify  Smile 

WTH did I do to deserve this crap?

271A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 pm

xzel

Prospect
Prospect

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:

Good observation.  The Hawks have now lost 4 straight and have 4 wins out of 13 games so far in January...they are sliding.

Against Raantana or w/e his name is. Flames have won 3 in a row via OT/SO though. Can't seem to stop goals as soon as they score one in.  Facepalm 

And I would wear those boots myself if they weren't useless in California. Aw California. When it hits below 70, everyone brings out 3 layers of North Face jackets and UGG boots  Laughing3 

272A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I hate Norway. And the Netherlands are close to pissing me off, as well.

273A place to vent - Page 18 Empty Re: A place to vent Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I hate Norway.  And the Netherlands are close to pissing me off, as well.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum