GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

McGuire gets put in this place. Love it!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1McGuire gets put in this place. Love it!!! Empty McGuire gets put in this place. Love it!!! Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://melroserocks.blogspot.com/2009/01/milbury-mcguire-wants-to-pansify-sport.html

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Millbury is an idiot. Worse GM in NHL history, and a worse announcer. He needs to clean his ears, McGuire doesn't say take it out, he says they need to form a committee to review it. I agree with that... I also think having an enforcer is a waste of a roster spot, or rather someone who is there just to be a fighter. I want the Neil's to be the future, the player who can put up 25-30 pts and still fights. The NHL needs to find a way to make the Daniel Carcillo's and the Jared Boll's be the future, instead of the Boogard's and the Laraques... Those heavy weight fights are boring anyway, the best fights are the little guys....

In conclusion, Millbury is an idiot... Case and point, he fights fans.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Milbury is an idiot but he held his own against the Name Dropper. So what does that make him?

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:Milbury is an idiot but he held his own against the Name Dropper. So what does that make him?

A loud idiot who bullies people who are smaller than him???

Interesting fight... The elusive Brown-nosed Weasel vs. the Big loud idiot bully

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

Neil 37GP 2G 4A 6pts -11 106pim
Boogard 37GP 0G 3A 3pts +4 66pim

hrrrm?

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:Millbury is an idiot. Worse GM in NHL history, and a worse announcer. He needs to clean his ears, McGuire doesn't say take it out, he says they need to form a committee to review it. I agree with that... I also think having an enforcer is a waste of a roster spot, or rather someone who is there just to be a fighter. I want the Neil's to be the future, the player who can put up 25-30 pts and still fights. The NHL needs to find a way to make the Daniel Carcillo's and the Jared Boll's be the future, instead of the Boogard's and the Laraques... Those heavy weight fights are boring anyway, the best fights are the little guys....

In conclusion, Millbury is an idiot... Case and point, he fights fans.
I hate McGuire even more. I love MIllbury because he gave us SPezza!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jamvan wrote:I hate McGuire even more. I love MIllbury because he gave us SPezza!

Which was better, getting Spezza or unloading Yashin?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Boogard is a great guy to have on a team. Sure, he's one of the best fighters in the league, but he's also one of the biggest (I think he might be the heaviest player too), and he really does a great job on the ice. He's not a liability and he knows his role which is hit, fight when needed, retrieve the puck for the skilled guys, stand in front of goalie and redirect/screen.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

sennies1980 wrote:Neil 37GP 2G 4A 6pts -11 106pim
Boogard 37GP 0G 3A 3pts +4 66pim

hrrrm?

Todd White 47GP 14G 30A 44pts -5 16PIM
Spezza 44Gp 18G 19A 37pts -7 36 PIM

hrrrm??

This is an off year for everyone on this team. Neil since the lockout has had 33 pts, 28 pts, and 20 pts with a steep decrease last year due to missing 14 games due to injury. We know it's an off year for the Sens. What else is new. Neil has proven he's a guy that can play in the offensive zone. Can Boogard even skate??

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:Boogard is a great guy to have on a team. Sure, he's one of the best fighters in the league, but he's also one of the biggest (I think he might be the heaviest player too), and he really does a great job on the ice. He's not a liability and he knows his role which is hit, fight when needed, retrieve the puck for the skilled guys, stand in front of goalie and redirect/screen.

The goon averages just over 4:30 a game... He's absolutely a great fighter... he had that fight camp for kids remember... i"m not saying he's not good at beating people up, I just think it's a shame that that is a role on a team. To go fight the other heavyweight on the other team, and then sit in the penalty box, and then go sit on the bench for the rest of the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum