GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sportsnet SENS to air the rest of Calder Cup FINALS!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://theahl.com/sportsnet-sens-to-air-finals-p171224

I just saw this. It is dated yesterday so most of you probably already know but I didn't see a thread on it and IMO this is thread worthy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, my kid said it took him a while to find the game to record it. It's not on Rogers 500 anymore (which is where SNet-SENS HD was during the regular season. I think he said he finally found it on 414.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't even have it anymore because I scaled back my satellite package so I get no sportsnet and not TSN. Ahhhhh!

I'm going to have to revisit that in September of course.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I don't even have it anymore because I scaled back my satellite package so I get no sportsnet and not TSN.

I'm going to have to revisit that in September of course.

I'm on Rogers. The channel I mentioned are on Rogers in Ottawa. Be aware that the EPG changed. The program was originally called "AHL" and was listed to start at 7:30PM. Now it's called"Calder Cup Final" and starts at the correct time, 7PM. It's also both on 414 and 500.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum