GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF Game Two: Binghamton at Houston: 8:35PM Saturday, May 28, 2011

+11
sandysensfan
SensHulk
shabbs
Flo The Action
Ev
The Silfer Server
Hockeyhero22000
spader
Riprock
PTFlea
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who's doing the GDT? It's game day! Ahhhhh!

Prags?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I thought tomorrow was gameday,

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:I thought tomorrow was gameday,

Yup. Fail SpezD. Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Really? It's not today?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Man, how long between friggin games? Back to back, then a 3 days layoff?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and it's challenged because nobody will watch the game since it's on at the same tmie as the Cup Final

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:and it's challenged because nobody will watch the game since it's on at the same tmie as the Cup Final

I'll watch for sure, I care more about the b-sens than the Cup final personally. That's just me of course. Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As a Sens fan I'm FAR more interested in the Calder Cup right now than the Stanley Cup. I'm sure others share my point of view.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:and it's challenged because nobody will watch the game since it's on at the same tmie as the Cup Final

So dumb. Grumbling

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:As a Sens fan I'm FAR more interested in the Calder Cup right now than the Stanley Cup. I'm sure others share my point of view.

I care MUCH more about the Calder Cup than the Stanley Cup because the B-Sens are in it. Not even close for me personally.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:As a Sens fan I'm FAR more interested in the Calder Cup right now than the Stanley Cup. I'm sure others share my point of view.

I care MUCH more about the Calder Cup than the Stanley Cup because the B-Sens are in it. Not even close for me personally.

Precisely.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Stanley Cup is the Stanley Cup. Nothing beats it. Certainly not the AHL championship which I can't even watch.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, the AHL likely had their schedule in place before the NHL announced their schedule for the finals. And when the NHL was planning the schedule for the finals, they wouldn't care about the AHL finals. So, really, it's just a bad coincidence. My remote/PVR will get a workout tomorrow night, for sure.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Add me on that list. I don't like either Vancouver or Boston and besides anything sens related is >>> a stanley cup final I don't care about. Still I will watch the cup finals with some friends but I will really only be worrying about the calder cup. Thank god for pvr

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I'll PVR as well and hope they don't ruin the Cup game by updating, but still...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, I'll PVR as well and hope they don't ruin the Cup game by updating, but still...

u know they will. That's why its best to watch the cup final first and then catchup on the AHL final. Gonna be a looong wednesday night!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'll be keeping the laptop loaded up with the AHL's web site for the updated scores...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:u know they will. That's why its best to watch the cup final first and then catchup on the AHL final. Gonna be a looong wednesday night!

I can't do it, I need to see the B-Sens live and cheer them on. So much for Game 1 of the Cup Finals I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum