GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF Game Two: Binghamton at Houston: 8:35PM Saturday, May 28, 2011

+11
sandysensfan
SensHulk
shabbs
Flo The Action
Ev
The Silfer Server
Hockeyhero22000
spader
Riprock
PTFlea
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Lessard?

Wink

He's not on the current roster.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Keller?

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Highlights:

http://video.senators.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=116124

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

This series is eerily similar to the manchester monarchs series already....hopefully the end result is the same too

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

BUT will the 3 day lag between games... add to the rust this team already has?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Keller?

Don't think he ever got a callup. Let me check ... nope, 6 games last year but none this year.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:BUT will the 3 day lag between games... add to the rust this team already has?

Both teams are in the same boat now. Rust is not a factor any more. The B-Sens have to learn to hate the Aeros a bit more.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
You're welcome to do the next one or two. I like the GDT up early in the day or, preferably,even the day before. It's a bit busy at work the last few months, so mid-week GDTs are hard for me to do.

And I'll make sure to leave something to add for Game 5 Smile

Doesn't matter to me - it works this way with this silly superstition of mine and your GDTs are solid.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:the later the game went you could see some players getting better the 8 day lay off was too long

So you think that was the reason they were flat(ish) the first two games? I was wondering if they had run into the Anaheim Ducks of 07 with Houston or are they still rusty.

By about half way through the second Wick had picked up a lot he was flying and it seemed at times no one could knock him over Butler started coming around and condra and daugavins were doing well and most of the defense were pretty good but they are nowhere near the quality they were the last couple series

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Joy's wrap up:

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPostId=Blog%3a551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879Post%3a7ad67a53-21d5-45d1-875f-6bfbd6569dcc&plckBlogItemsPerPage=5

Last edited by wprager on Mon May 30, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Game #3 is Wednesday.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Game #3 is Wednesday.

You are welcome to do the GDT. Just be prepared for SpezDispenser to come along and "add" to it Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Great news. Rogers SportsNet-SENS will run the remaining Calder Cup Finals games! The feed is not HD but it will still be better than that stream some of us have tried to endure.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Great news. Rogers SportsNet-SENS will run the remaining Calder Cup Finals games! The feed is not HD but it will still be better than that stream some of us have tried to endure.

I really should read this stuff before I post a thread. LOL. I put a thread up on this just this morning but it's old news clearly. Oh well. Still thread worthy IMO. :crossarms:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, it had been discussed on at least two threads before I posted my comment here.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who's doing the GDT? It's game day! Ahhhhh!

Prags?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I thought tomorrow was gameday,

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:I thought tomorrow was gameday,

Yup. Fail SpezD. Smile