GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME THREE: Charlotte Checkers @ Binghamton Senators, May 17th, 7:05PM

+6
spader
wprager
tim1_2
rooneypoo
Ev
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens lines:

Z. Smith-Potulny-Keller
Greening-Locke-Butler
Daugavins-O'Brien-Condra
Hoffman-Bass-Wick

Benoit-Cowen
Borowiecki-Kinrade
Gryba-Wiercioch

Lehner

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

The B-Sens haven't won Game 3 in the first two series. It's time.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Make it so.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Anybody know of a stream for tonight? The Ustream is offline and is not working.

I can't find the info on Justintv either.

HELP

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Condra puts the B-Sens ahead after they kill off a penalty with no shots allowed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening drops them after Osala boards Kinrade. B-Sens to the PP. Love it that they stick up for each other (and that the refs didn't give an extra to Greening to even it up).

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Greening drops them after Osala boards Kinrade. B-Sens to the PP. Love it that they stick up for each other (and that the refs didn't give an extra to Greening to even it up).

Is Kinrade okay?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:Greening drops them after Osala boards Kinrade. B-Sens to the PP. Love it that they stick up for each other (and that the refs didn't give an extra to Greening to even it up).

Is Kinrade okay?

He must be, otherwise Joy would have tweeted something.

B-Sens lead 1-0 after 20 minutes of play. Checkers leading 15-10 in shots-on-goal. I wonder if this was "weathering the storm"? Can the Checkers do more? They can't open it up too much against the best offense in the playoffs, but they are a road-team down 1-0. So they are trying to goon it up.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens just gotta keep doing what they're doing...

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Is Kinrade okay?

He must be, otherwise Joy would have tweeted something.

B-Sens lead 1-0 after 20 minutes of play. Checkers leading 15-10 in shots-on-goal. I wonder if this was "weathering the storm"? Can the Checkers do more? They can't open it up too much against the best offense in the playoffs, but they are a road-team down 1-0. So they are trying to goon it up.

Question is -- will the refs let them do that? If they do then shame on them.
Just hope no one gets hurt.
That's kind of a low way to play a game. Trying to deliberately injure the other team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They've run Lehner a couple of times, too. Lehner's a big kid and he's got a lot of padding. Plus Cowen is no slouch at clearing out the crease. If only their powerplay started clicking like it could, the opposition would not be as likely to run them.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Smith puts them up 2-0.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zack Smith makes it 2-0. Checkers continue roughing it up. Daugavins is in pain, and Condra gets the penalty for coming to his defense.

Last edited by wprager on Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Smith scores his second of the game on the penalty kill. 3-0 BSens. Daigavins is OK.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Daugavins and Lehner with the assists on the shortie.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Now they go after Potulny. This is clearly getting out of hand.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yep. This is going to get ugly...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum