GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM, March 25

+8
LeCaptain
NEELY
Riprock
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
Ev
shabbs
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:I just saw this on TSN.ca under their video section, and then heard them refer to weircioch by the same name in the highlight..

Matt Bradley feels he delivered a clean hit on Brad Winchester and was unfairly penalized.

Facepalm

I didn't think it was that bad.

I'm assuming you're talking about the actual hit and not the fact that TSN butchered Weircioch's name, latter being my main point Smile

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I guess I missed that. Although, can you really blame them?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:I just saw this on TSN.ca under their video section, and then heard them refer to weircioch by the same name in the highlight..

Matt Bradley feels he delivered a clean hit on Brad Winchester and was unfairly penalized.

Facepalm

I didn't think it was that bad.
Yeah, on the hit, I think it was OK. They called it boarding but the hit was delivered before the goal line and almost at the bottom of the circle. Not really close to the boards.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

In retrospect it was an okay hit I guess, dangerous as hell though. In person it looked bad and the trail of blood from Smith opening his face was awesome.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Did you know there's a game today Wink

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dash wrote:Did you know there's a game today Wink

I just noticed that.

stream....
http://www.livescorehunter.tv/index.php?option=com_lsh&view=lsh&event_id=42925&tid=55499&channel=0&tmpl=component&layout=popup&Itemid=207

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum