GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 pm ET SUN Dec. 19th, 2010 (SNET)

+13
SDH89
LeCaptain
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
The Silfer Server
wprager
TheAvatar
Riprock
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

GDT: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 pm ET SUN Dec. 19th, 2010 (SNET) Gdt_bm10

Will update with more later, but discuss the following:

1) sens NEED to win this game really badly! It would solidify a decent week, and one of the best in a month and a half
2) Washington has lost 8 straight and played the night before, but wow they looked hungry last night. If it wasn't for tim thomas, they probably win hands down. So you KNOW they see this as a very winnable game....is this the end of their streak?
3) Sens for whatever reason suck balls after a 'long distance' road trip. Please no effects of this garbage.
4) My record with GDTs is 3-0. Despite feeling like Washington is going to win this game, I'm putting my record on the line....come on OTTAWA!
5) Mike Brodeur has been recalled. Friggin' Glasscale Leclaire has a crack near his ding dong again.
6) Last but not least, the sens fans should carry signs not for sportsnet, but for HBO.

example:
Hockey is
Best in
Ottawa

Fox Gametrax

GDT: Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 pm ET SUN Dec. 19th, 2010 (SNET) Gametr10

Game Song

LP TO THE RESCUE!