GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM, March 25

+8
LeCaptain
NEELY
Riprock
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
Ev
shabbs
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Greening may have put the Sens up 1-0. Play is under review...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Goal stands. Sens up 1-0. Greening's first at home.

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

Crowd is into the game here at SBP. Anderson is getting a lot of love from the crowd. Some people giving him an ovation during his last big save, me included.

shabbs wrote:Goal stands. Sens up 1-0. Greening's first at home.

A close loss would be nice. Of course it won't surprise me in the least if Anderson gets the SO. The Caps have been shutout 9 times this season so far.

Make that 10 times. That's being shutout basically once in every 8 games. That seems high for a top team to me.

Last edited by hemlock on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs wrote:
shabbs wrote:What is Ovechkin doing anyway? Everywhere I see it's listed as "undisclosed" or "?". What gives?
Seems only Ovie and the Caps know...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6250847

I heard several days ago that he had been dealing with season long nagging injuries and they are now resting him for the playoffs.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wiercioch down and hurt from a hit from Bradley, who gets his face destroyed by Smith. Way to go Zack. Bradley you bastard, hope you are insured from your parents you douche.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens win. Anderson with the shutout. Great game by the kids... Spezza owned the face off circle...

We're now 1 point behind the Panthers...

shabbs wrote:Sens win. Anderson with the shutout. Great game by the kids... Spezza owned the face off circle...

We're now 1 point behind the Panthers...

And the dreaded 4th overall spot. RNH/Lando are quickly slipping out of our grasp. I could live with 3rd in the draft....not 4th.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sean Couturier, welcome to Ottawa Sarcasm

We better lose to Florida when we play them. Surely they will win at home!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

What a great game to be at. Crowd was into it, Anderson was awesome, Karlsson was a frigging beast, Kuba look FANTASTIC, Spezza was solid again... I could go on. Got my money's worth tonight.

NEELY wrote:What a great game to be at. Crowd was into it, Anderson was awesome, Karlsson was a frigging beast, Kuba look FANTASTIC, Spezza was solid again... I could go on. Got my money's worth tonight.

Can we trade him now then, while his stock is at it's peak? Laugh1

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I would look to trade Gonchar before Kuba, that's for sure. Sens are loaded on the right side on the blueline and without Kuba maybe a little thin on the left side going into next year. Ideally it would look like this.

Phillips/Lee
Cowen/Karlsson
Kuba/Rundblad
Carkner

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
NEELY wrote:What a great game to be at. Crowd was into it, Anderson was awesome, Karlsson was a frigging beast, Kuba look FANTASTIC, Spezza was solid again... I could go on. Got my money's worth tonight.

Here here. Sell high and you might be able to drink some urine.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Again, The Sens are not strong on the left side in terms of D men. You have Phillips and Cowen only if Kuba is moved. I'm not saying Kuba is the be all and end all but he is clearly over his injury and Ottawa needs a steady, solid, all around D man a lot more than they need a right side, offensive D man like Gonchar.

If you can move Gochar, you move him before Kuba.

Big Ev wrote:
hemlock wrote:

The statute of limitations on that is over. It ended on deadline day. Next year is a different year, and hopefully he will rebound somewhat and we can move him. Hell, he can't be any worse right?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
hemlock wrote:

The statute of limitations on that is over. It ended on deadline day. Next year is a different year, and hopefully he will rebound somewhat and we can move him. Hell, he can't be any worse right?

So why did I still have that sig? hahaha

Big Ev wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
hemlock wrote:

So why did I still have that sig? hahaha

I mentioned it right after the deadline passed in sort of a "phew" moment. I guess you missed it. Wink

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone mentionned the Lehner had a shutout against the best team in the ahl?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum