GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washington Capitals @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM, March 25

+8
LeCaptain
NEELY
Riprock
LethalLehner
SeawaySensFan
Ev
shabbs
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
hemlock wrote:
NEELY wrote:What a great game to be at. Crowd was into it, Anderson was awesome, Karlsson was a frigging beast, Kuba look FANTASTIC, Spezza was solid again... I could go on. Got my money's worth tonight.

Can we trade him now then, while his stock is at it's peak? Laugh1

Here here. Sell high and you might be able to drink some urine.

The statute of limitations on that is over. It ended on deadline day. Next year is a different year, and hopefully he will rebound somewhat and we can move him. Hell, he can't be any worse right?

So why did I still have that sig? hahaha

Big Ev wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
hemlock wrote:
NEELY wrote:What a great game to be at. Crowd was into it, Anderson was awesome, Karlsson was a frigging beast, Kuba look FANTASTIC, Spezza was solid again... I could go on. Got my money's worth tonight.

Can we trade him now then, while his stock is at it's peak? Laugh1

Here here. Sell high and you might be able to drink some urine.

The statute of limitations on that is over. It ended on deadline day. Next year is a different year, and hopefully he will rebound somewhat and we can move him. Hell, he can't be any worse right?

So why did I still have that sig? hahaha

I mentioned it right after the deadline passed in sort of a "phew" moment. I guess you missed it. Wink

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Anyone mentionned the Lehner had a shutout against the best team in the ahl?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Anyone mentionned the Lehner had a shutout against the best team in the ahl?

Just got home and realized he was in net for Bingo tonight. Damn!!! Ahhhhh!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:I mentioned it right after the deadline passed in sort of a "phew" moment. I guess you missed it. Wink
True. I think you said it to answer me asking if the deal was done.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Jim Obrien was on all 3 BSens goals. 1G2A.
I think he's 2nd on the team scoring now?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

marakh wrote:Jim Obrien was on all 3 BSens goals. 1G2A.
I think he's 2nd on the team scoring now?

It's great he's tearing up The AHL but he's got a long ways to go before he's NHL ready.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kuba was desperately trying to score on the empty net... heh heh...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
Kuba was desperately trying to score on the empty net... heh heh...

He doesn't have a goal this year so I cna understand that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He was out for the full two minutes on at least one PP, and if I'm not mistaken, he was also out for a full two minutes on a PK, at one point. If not the full two then pretty close to it.

Just checked, yep:

http://www.timeonice.com/default.html?GameNumber=21113&submit=Go

Just look for Karlsson's line at the bottom of the Sens. The powerplays are indicated with green border in the space between shift lines, and the PKs are in blue. There is one PK shift where he was on for all but the last few seconds -- probably came off when the puck was iced as the PK was expiring.

That's impressive.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I was watching some post game from Caps players and I find interesting that they said a couple times the forecheck was not working because Anderson always got the puck before the forechecker got time to retrieve.
Feels good to have a real goalie.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

marakh wrote:I was watching some post game from Caps players and I find interesting that they said a couple times the forecheck was not working because Anderson always got the puck before the forechecker got time to retrieve.

150% the biggest difference in team defense. Ottawa has never had a goaltender who can move the puck and direct traffic like Anderson. I mentioned that before but he is a very good puck handling goaltender.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I just saw this on TSN.ca under their video section, and then heard them refer to weircioch by the same name in the highlight..

Matt Bradley feels he delivered a clean hit on Brad Winchester and was unfairly penalized.

Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I was watching some post game from Caps players and I find interesting that they said a couple times the forecheck was not working because Anderson always got the puck before the forechecker got time to retrieve.

Yeah, it's quite the difference from Elliott and Gerber.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:I just saw this on TSN.ca under their video section, and then heard them refer to weircioch by the same name in the highlight..

Matt Bradley feels he delivered a clean hit on Brad Winchester and was unfairly penalized.

Facepalm

I didn't think it was that bad.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:I just saw this on TSN.ca under their video section, and then heard them refer to weircioch by the same name in the highlight..

Facepalm

I'm assuming you're talking about the actual hit and not the fact that TSN butchered Weircioch's name, latter being my main point Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess I missed that. Although, can you really blame them?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Facepalm

Yeah, on the hit, I think it was OK. They called it boarding but the hit was delivered before the goal line and almost at the bottom of the circle. Not really close to the boards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum