GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Niedermayer named captain

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Niedermayer named captain Empty Niedermayer named captain Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Ducks name flip-flopper Scotty their captain... replacing Chris Pronger? Then they'll likely have a new captain again next season... then maybe Scott will re-sign with a month left in the season and take over?

2Niedermayer named captain Empty Re: Niedermayer named captain Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DashRiprock wrote:Ducks name flip-flopper Scotty their captain... replacing Chris Pronger? Then they'll likely have a new captain again next season... then maybe Scott will re-sign with a month left in the season and take over?

He was their C before. Pronger was only keeping it safe. I have no problem with this.

3Niedermayer named captain Empty Re: Niedermayer named captain Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:08 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I just hate the Ducks and the antics their players, like Selanne and Niedermayer have done regarding playing. Don't like it at all. To me that is no leader.

I know he was their captain, but he left them hanging for sometime, so they replaced him as captain. Then they give it back to him when he has one year remaining. He can be a leader without wearing the C.

4Niedermayer named captain Empty Re: Niedermayer named captain Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:22 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

DashRiprock wrote:I just hate the Ducks and the antics their players, like Selanne and Niedermayer have done regarding playing. Don't like it at all. To me that is no leader.

I know he was their captain, but he left them hanging for sometime, so they replaced him as captain. Then they give it back to him when he has one year remaining. He can be a leader without wearing the C.

Considering I hate Pronger and his dirty antics, I am glad the C is off his jersey.

That C will soon be Getzlaf's anyways. In the mean time I think it belongs on Niedermayer's jersey. He didn't leave anyone hanging last year I don't think. He was unsure and no matter what he says I am sure Burke was more than happy to 'suspend' him and save the cap space.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum