GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa.

+4
strachattack
Hoags
22_4_ever
Cap'n Clutch
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:36 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Of course The Alfie wants to stay. He has another kid on the way as well.

The Sippy Cup Cafe is dirty and boring. My living room offers more excitement to my kid.

Are you offering up your living room for my daughters to wait in? Is it walking distance from the dentist?

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So Foligno goes there a lot eh? Hmmm...girlfriend pressuring him to have kids? Trial run to see what it would be like being surrounded by little ones? Sarcasm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Of course The Alfie wants to stay. He has another kid on the way as well.

The Sippy Cup Cafe is dirty and boring. My living room offers more excitement to my kid.

Are you offering up your living room for my daughters to wait in? Is it walking distance from the dentist?

Sure. I can perform dental work. I'm cheaper than "qualified" dentists as well.

Also, the food is better at my place. I make delicious Kraft Dinner (the secret is extra butter).

19The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Sure. I can perform dental work. I'm cheaper than "qualified" dentists as well.

Also, the food is better at my place. I make delicious Kraft Dinner (the secret is extra butter).

But do you serve it with expensive Dijon Ketchup?

20The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ketchup on Kraft Dinner is a sin. You, sir, are no longer welcome at my daycare/dentist's office.

21The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:38 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Just retire already!

Nobody's talking about him retiring. So much fluff.

22The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alfie on wanting to stay in Ottawa. Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Ketchup on Kraft Dinner is a sin. You, sir, are no longer welcome at my daycare/dentist's office.

So all my appointments have been cancelled then? Dammit!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Ketchup on Kraft Dinner is a sin. You, sir, are no longer welcome at my daycare/dentist's office.

So all my appointments have been cancelled then? Dammit!

You should cancel all your appointments for everything until you get your life straightened out. Ketchup on KD? You, sir, have problems.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Just retire already!

Nobody's talking about him retiring. So much fluff.

well played

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can you tell my kids that? We go through an unbelievable number of bottles every month. And they turn their noses up at the store brands. $5.99 for a .750L bottle of Heinz versus $2.99 for a 1L bottle of Shopper's best. And half of it ends up in the dishwasher anyway! Dammit!

wprager wrote:

Can you tell my kids that? We go through an unbelievable number of bottles every month. And they turn their noses up at the store brands. $5.99 for a .750L bottle of Heinz versus $2.99 for a 1L bottle of Shopper's best. And half of it ends up in the dishwasher anyway! Dammit!

Amen to this post. My kids refuse to even believe that non-Heinz brands are even Ketchup.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dude you gotta get Heinz. Everything else is just...I can't even imagine eating the other brands!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

If "the man" hadn't gotten rid of Aylmer's ketchup, you'd have a 3rd choice.

Also, you could save a few bucks but feel like a big shot for buying a brand name.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

If "the man" hadn't gotten rid of Aylmer's ketchup, you'd have a 3rd choice.

Also, you could save a few bucks but feel like a big shot for buying a brand name.

I should just buy the 5L can at Costco and then re-fill the bottles from that. Too bad it's got to be refrigerated after opening.

Big Ev wrote:Dude you gotta get Heinz. Everything else is just...I can't even imagine eating the other brands!

Spoken like someone who doesn't pay for it. Laugh1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Dude you gotta get Heinz. Everything else is just...I can't even imagine eating the other brands!

Spoken like someone who doesn't pay for it. Laugh1

Meh, dish out the $. You don't want to give your kids No Name food!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I will settle for nothing less than an organic ketchup made from sundried tomatoes which I purchase in a quaint Glebe shoppe known as The Condimentary.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't mind Heinz. A little string of it on a hotdog; a spiral on the burger patty. I don't like it on pretty much anything else. A 1.5L bottle should last us at least 2 months, not 3 weeks.

And, like I said, half of it ends up in the dishwasher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum