GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confirmed 3rd Jersey

+16
Flo The Action
shabbs
PTFlea
SensGirl11
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
Riprock
SDH89
The Silfer Server
spader
NEELY
Amnesia021
Cap'n Clutch
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

46Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:15 am

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/3/23/sens-offer-glimpse-of-heritage-jersey.html

47Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuk Tuk wrote:http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/3/23/sens-offer-glimpse-of-heritage-jersey.html

looks like there's an O in the front... or a zero Facepalm

come on, get it together...

48Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Doh.

49Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/3/23/sens-offer-glimpse-of-heritage-jersey.html

looks like there's an O in the front... or a zero Facepalm

come on, get it together...

You're surprised?

Looks like it's gonna be awesome.

50Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:31 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I love the "O", why are people so worried it's going to look like a zero? People that insecure when people make fun of something? If The Sens do it right the new jersey's could be fantastic.

51Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:I love the "O", why are people so worried it's going to look like a zero? People that insecure when people make fun of something? If The Sens do it right the new jersey's could be fantastic.

Agreed. Not too sure about that new crest on the top-left. They should just show the jersey to people (like a focus group) to let them critique it and make sure it doesn't turn out like the SENS jersey. Maybe they have already done this, who knows, but I don't like them being hush-hush about it and showing a "clever fold" of it.

52Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:56 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:I love the "O", why are people so worried it's going to look like a zero? People that insecure when people make fun of something? If The Sens do it right the new jersey's could be fantastic.

Agreed. Not too sure about that new crest on the top-left. They should just show the jersey to people (like a focus group) to let them critique it and make sure it doesn't turn out like the SENS jersey. Maybe they have already done this, who knows, but I don't like them being hush-hush about it and showing a "clever fold" of it.

Might just be for the 20th year. Most teams do that.

53Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:08 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If the jersey is anything like this guy's concept on HFBoards, I'll buy it:

Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Heritageguesstimate

54Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm excited already.

55Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and that's what the crest looks like from the one they showed the season-ticket holders.

56Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So there's going to be two more crests apparently according to the icethetics blog : the 20th Anniversary patch and the 2012 ASG patch.

57Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:So there's going to be two more crests apparently according to the icethetics blog : the 20th Anniversary patch and the 2012 ASG patch.

Hopefully not overkill.

58Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'll save my $$$ and buy it Smile

59Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How about we put ads on our jerseys like this:

Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 David_Rundblad_skjuter-8397

60Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:How about we put ads on our jerseys like this:

Don't be giving The Gene any ideas. He'll plaster the Ottawa sweaters with Bert's Bar ads just to jam the knife into poor Marshy even more.

61Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Don't be giving The Gene any ideas. He'll plaster the Ottawa sweaters with Bert's Bar ads just to jam the knife into poor Marshy even more.
Here we go....

62Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:How about we put ads on our jerseys like this:

Don't be giving The Gene any ideas. He'll plaster the Ottawa sweaters with Bert's Bar ads just to jam the knife into poor Marshy even more.

LOL did you ever go to Marhsy's? It sucked.

63Confirmed 3rd Jersey - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed 3rd Jersey Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think SSF is Marshy...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum