GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Edmonton Oilers - 2:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 12, 2011

+11
Hockeyhero22000
Number Twenty Nine
SensHulk
spader
Riprock
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
shabbs
rooneypoo
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Wow, Karlsson is awesome. He takes a wicked slapper that almost leads to a goal, then hustles back and fights off the Oiler player and controls the puck.

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

This has got to be some record for uncalled hooking and holding penalties. No wonder it's heating up scrap wise....

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Prags u should have used the line "bottoms up" instead Sarcasm

And wow love how Cussing CBC screws the fans over with this garbage 'hd' broadcast

It's not HD. Check the first post. It was listed simply as "CBC" on the NHL.com page.

As for your first comment, anyone can be a critic, but some get up early on Saturday and put "pen to paper".

Hey prags.....lighten up! Comfort

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The other two games got the HD priority... again, no love for the Sens. No surprise though. Bottom two teams in the league..

Wink

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

murray said 3 untouchables on the team alfie karlsson and spezz

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:murray said 3 untouchables on the team alfie karlsson and spezz

I don't think it's surprising to anyone but it's nice to hear him finally throw Spezza's name in there. Up until now I think he only insinuated that Spezza would be untouchable and never really brought him up by name. I could be wrong though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Weird, what's up with Gonchar quitting on the play because he got high sticked? Looked a lot like Kovalev when he got slashed in Montreal and then collided with Souray.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica!!!! RocknRoll

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The Tank Bus has been hi-jacked!!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Brian Lee joins Smith in the box... sens down 5 on 3 for a considerable amount of time.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Who would have thought that on a 5on3 disadvantage, spezza is the lone forward out? What a changing of the guard...Phillips was huge on that pk

Last edited by Michallica on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Prags u should have used the line "bottoms up" instead Sarcasm

And wow love how Cussing CBC screws the fans over with this garbage 'hd' broadcast

It's not HD. Check the first post. It was listed simply as "CBC" on the NHL.com page.

As for your first comment, anyone can be a critic, but some get up early on Saturday and put "pen to paper".

Hey prags.....lighten up! Comfort

Hey, that was a clean check.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm slowly catching up. My kid had a 2PM game in Stittsville (3-1 win, goal and an assist Smile ) so we just got through the second intermission.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Another goal for Ottawa GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Edmonton Oilers - 2:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 12, 2011 - Page 3 489887 lol.... ah well let them have one I suppose.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

beautiful two on one kovalev to regin

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Kovalev having another performance. Stock is rising. I think he's in 2nd rnd pick territory now, maybe even 2nd +.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boy, those commercials look gorgeous in HD.

Just saw the Michalek goal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

On that 5-on-3 what was Kuba's stick doing all the way at the blue line?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum