GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Edmonton Oilers - 2:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 12, 2011

+11
Hockeyhero22000
Number Twenty Nine
SensHulk
spader
Riprock
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
shabbs
rooneypoo
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

This cannot be in HD... this is awful picture lol.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Butler scores his 1st career goal!!!

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Edmonton Oilers - 2:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 12, 2011 - Page 2 373728 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Edmonton Oilers - 2:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 12, 2011 - Page 2 388273

Congrats BB16!!!! What a beauty too!!!! (The goal Razz)

Last edited by Dash on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Butler scores his 1st career goal!!!
Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

And Cogliano ties it up. It's ok though, The Tank Bus is fuelled up and ready to go.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Foligno Someone puts the Sens back ahead.

Play under review.

Kovalev credited with the goal. They thought Foligno batetd it in or punched it in, but Oiler's defenceman Jeff Petry was the one who put it in.

2-1 Sens.

Sens on the PP after Vandermeer gets a "iffy" call according to the commentators. Jim dropped Shannon with a solid check.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens back to the PP for 2nd time, after Penner gets the hold on Karlsson.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Prags u should have used the line "bottoms up" instead Sarcasm

And wow love how Cussing CBC screws the fans over with this garbage 'hd' broadcast

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Ok so its not just me then... this picture does indeed suck, if it can even be called HD. I think it is SD upconverted.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Ok so its not just me then... this picture does indeed suck, if it can even be called HD. I think it is SD upconverted.

Yup, just like woody from toy story said "that isn't 'flying'; That's falling...with style!"

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Penner ties it up.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Some rough stuff now with Spezza and Smid going at it, then Michalek and Fraser sort of dropping the gloves (Fraser dropped them and Michalek ended up with the take down).

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Some rough stuff now with Spezza and Smid going at it, then Michalek and Fraser sort of dropping the gloves (Fraser dropped them and Michalek ended up with the take down).

Sounds like there was a perfectly legal hit.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza just took a whack at the puck that was just shot by Butler and was somewhere in Bulin's gear.

Khabibulin just gave Neil a shot to the head. Neil was missing his helmet. Go Neil!!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

4-min PP for Ottawa!!! Nice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Prags u should have used the line "bottoms up" instead Sarcasm

And wow love how Cussing CBC screws the fans over with this garbage 'hd' broadcast

It's not HD. Check the first post. It was listed simply as "CBC" on the NHL.com page.

As for your first comment, anyone can be a critic, but some get up early on Saturday and put "pen to paper".

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wow, Karlsson is awesome. He takes a wicked slapper that almost leads to a goal, then hustles back and fights off the Oiler player and controls the puck.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

This has got to be some record for uncalled hooking and holding penalties. No wonder it's heating up scrap wise....

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Prags u should have used the line "bottoms up" instead Sarcasm

It's not HD. Check the first post. It was listed simply as "CBC" on the NHL.com page.

As for your first comment, anyone can be a critic, but some get up early on Saturday and put "pen to paper".

Hey prags.....lighten up! Comfort

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum