GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era

+13
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
rooneypoo
SensFan71
Riprock
Ev
LeCaptain
shabbs
PTFlea
SensHulk
spader
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So it finally happened after many months of rumblings. Mike Fisher has been traded to the Nashville Predators. The end of an era in Ottawa. There will no doubt be many tears and anger from the Ottawa faithful.

Let's send him off the right way with this thread!

The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era Elgin8446The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era Fisher-mike070602x190The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era 250-fisher-mikeThe Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era Toronto+Maple+Leafs+v+Ottawa+Senators+dZ2laGUOlPll

Last edited by SensGirl11 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Godspeed, Fishlander.

Thanks for some good years and all the best in the Music City!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Great guy. It's unfortunate that he's leaving, but it's the best thing for the team right now. I'll still be wearing my Fisher jersey.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I will definitely miss his heart and soul play. We didn't get to experience that too much with him this year, but I will never forget.

He was all heart, he bled Sens colors through and through, he loved this team, he loved this city. He did so much for the city of ottawa and the Sens organization, Rogers House amongst many more.

I will miss you Mike!! Thanks for everything you did here!!!

I'm sure I will think of much more to put here..I'm still a little bit in shock...

Good luck with the Preds Mike, I hope you succeed there!!

Last edited by SensGirl11 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era Mike+Fisher+Ottawa+Senators+v+Philadelphia+7xJlppIy4oql

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Thank you fishy for all the great years. He's going to be missed sorely by thousands. I'm gonna miss him for his early years after the lockout especially. He's been there through all the playoff battles with the leafs too....it was a move that had to be done and such is the fate of a team that struggles so mightily. Blame can be placed all around since fisher is probably still a senator if the team competed for the playoffs.

In any case, mike has been awesome in the community. By far the most popular after alfie, and a guy who truly loved Ottawa. He still didn't wanna be traded and I hate to see people who want to be with ottawa traded. And its refreshing to see a player talk nicely of our city like Fisher did...he thanked the fans and he's most welcome for everything.

I expect a LOUD ovation for him next season when the preds visit. Good luck with the future Mike Fisher!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era Mike+Fisher+Edmonton+Oilers+v+Ottawa+Senators+RlT6V6ky9nAl

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It'd be cool if we could gather a bunch of the best Fish pictures ever and have a scroll going through here for a bit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good luck Fish! I won't really miss you as a player, I've really found you're a different player now, but you're still a good guy.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

One of my favourite Fisher moments... when he absolutely lost it and went all Wolverine...

The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era 610x

Gonna miss ya Fish.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:One of my favourite Fisher moments... when he absolutely lost it and went all Wolverine...

The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era 610x

Gonna miss ya Fish.

Oh yeah baby!!

I wish we could've won...this makes me sad...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Most likeable guy in hockey IMO. Will be missed heavily by the city.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Most likeable guy in hockey IMO. Will be missed heavily by the city.

it's been a rough couple of seasons for the women in this city. First Vermette, then Fisher....and all we got is the handsome mug of pascal leclaire Laugh1

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
marakh wrote:Most likeable guy in hockey IMO. Will be missed heavily by the city.

it's been a rough couple of seasons for the women in this city. First Vermette, then Fisher....and all we got is the handsome mug of pascal leclaire The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era 270956

Karlsson and Rundblad are nice compensations The Mike Fisher Appreciation Thread - End of an Era 159628

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson would really appeal to the Lesbian market, I guess

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum