GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tory leader promises $1 beer

+5
shabbs
tim1_2
spader
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Tory leader promises $1 beer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tory leader promises $1 beer Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:34 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mmmmmmmm beer.

32Tory leader promises $1 beer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tory leader promises $1 beer Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
hemlock wrote:Don't drink. Don't care.

The people saying that beer isn't a luxury surely must be joking right? If cigarettes are a luxury and are taxed accordingly, so should booze.

Actually, none of it should be taxed, but if you tax one (cigarettes) you should tax it all.

I was joking. Pretty sure Tim was too but I can't speak for him. I pretty much never drink. I can't say never because once every few months I might have a beer or some wine.

Me either. I can tell you the specific date I last had alcohol, in 2002. And it was probably years since I'd had a drink up to that point. Of course, guys don't typically let you not drink at your bachelor party. Cheers

33Tory leader promises $1 beer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tory leader promises $1 beer Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:I buy my beer in Quebec. Waaaaaaaay cheaper to sustain my drinking habit.

here a case of 24 Canadian or Blue is $15 on sale at the distributors...

34Tory leader promises $1 beer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tory leader promises $1 beer Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I buy my beer in Quebec. Waaaaaaaay cheaper to sustain my drinking habit.

here a case of 24 Canadian or Blue is $15 on sale at the distributors...

Is it real alcohol or that stuff Americans drink that's fit for the elderly and children? Laughing3

35Tory leader promises $1 beer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tory leader promises $1 beer Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:11 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

uhm ..... it's Molson Canadian or Labatts Blue (imported from Canada) same 5% Facepalm

36Tory leader promises $1 beer - Page 3 Empty Re: Tory leader promises $1 beer Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:uhm ..... it's Molson Canadian or Labatts Blue (imported from Canada) same 5% Facepalm

Just a joke, just a joke. Relax Smile Reminds me of Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl, as they are throwing cans of Fosters into the audience (intro to the Philosopher's sketch) -- "How is American beer like making love in a canoe? .... It's %&^%ing close to water!"

I always found it interesting that Canadian beer sold in the US is brewed in Canada, while American beer sold in Canada is brewed in ... Canada.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum